The Party (Smut)

Loki and I moved out of the compound three years ago when we started to get serious. We wanted our own space (especially when it comes to sound ifykyk) and we just wanted a clean slate as a couple.

Tony recently invited us to one of his parties. It was rather random but it's probably because Loki and I haven't seen much of the team ever since we got our own apartment together.

Loki was in the bathroom showering and getting ready. I had just gotten done doing my makeup.

I was searching for the dress I picked out earlier.

Oh there it is!
(The dress⬇️)

The type of party that we're going to is more of a dress up like a badass thing

The type of party that we're going to is more of a dress up like a badass thing. I have no idea why Tony invited us but it was nice that he did.

Hmm where are my shoes?

LOKI'S POV:
As I got out of the shower I could see Y/n looking for a dress.

Hmmm wonder what she'll be wearing

As I'm walking out of the bathroom, I stop and gawk at her. She's absolutely stunning. Her hair is down, and her makeup looks amazing. She's admiring herself in the mirror. My gosh she's a goddess.

ORIGINAL P.O.V.

I feel cold hands on my exposed shoulder. Loki'd soft lips trace down my neck and shoulder and eventually collar bone.

"Loki not now. We have to leave." J said pushing him off slightly. (I didn't really want to.)

"You're right Darling. If we don't leave now, we'll never leave." He said smirking.

"Let's go." I said.

"Fineeee" he says grabbing my hand and leading me out the door.

~SKIP TO MID-PARTY~

The party is great. I've been catching up with everyone and everything seems to be going well. As I'm talking with Nat on the couch, Loki mists his way so I'm not sitting on his lap.

Nat laughs at us.

"Get a room you two." She says rolling her eyes.

"You're just jealous Natasha." Loki says smirking at me.

I roll my eyes at him while Nat continues to talk.

Suddenly he starts shaking his leg.

Uh oh.

I bite my lip slightly as he grabs my hip and guides me to ride his thigh without anyone noticing.

Geez this feels so good right now.

I mean it's not like anyone notices us so might as well.

"I think I'm gonna go talk to Wanda over there it looks like she needs me." Nat says getting up.

"Do you think she noticed?" I said struggling to get my words together.

"No darling now keep going." Loki says growling a bit.

As I'm about to cum Loki stops. I help in annoyance until he whispered something in my ear.

"Bathroom. Now."

I quickly get up and run into my old room instead of the bathroom. Just so he could chase me a bit. Makes things more exciting.

When I get into "my" room I run and sit on the bed, while Loki slams the door shut and starts to take off his tie.

He climbs on top of me and starts kissing me. He then grabs my hips and starts to trail his kisses down my neck.

I moan a bit and feel him smile against my skin as he starts to unbutton my dress.

He finally gets it off and it reveals my underwear and bra set.

"Mm darling you just have to be a tease don't you?"

"All for you." I said smirking.

He smirks and unclasps my bra. He takes my breast in his mouth and kisses it lightly, before swirling his tongue around my hard nipple.

I moan and then he trails more kisses down my stomach and back up to my neck.

When he starts to kiss my lips again, I start to unbuckle his pants.

He uses his magic and suddenly we're both fully unclothed.

He looks at me for consent, to which I say, "Yess."

He slowly thrusts in and waits a small moment for me to adjust. Since he is a god he is quite large.

When I am fully adjusted I nod for him to continue. He starts to slowly thrust in and the burning sensation between my legs gets stronger and then stops when it turns to instant pleasure.

I moan and start to scratch his back signaling for him to pick up the pace.

He gradually moves faster and faster.

"Fuckk harder Loki ahh" I moan out.

"He moves faster and faster to the point where my mind is blown. Everything is in a rush and it feels amazing.

"Loki I'm- ah~"

"Me too love, me too."

We both cum at the same time and he flips on the bed next to me. Then we hear a sudden knock at the door..

THE END.

Thanks to a_name__  for suggesting this story. I loved this little "collab". I also have more request stories coming out so stay tuned for those please. Love y'all byeeee<33