The Mission

Finally finished another mission. Ugh this is so stupid. That whole mission had me aggravated. Well, Loki had me aggravated. He kept picking fights with me and almost got me killed. Anyways he's still VERYYY attractive. I mean he's fucking god. Why wouldn't he be attractive?

As we're getting back into the carrier, I realize there is no room left.

"Darling just sit here." Loki pats his lap.

"That's your lap Loki."

"So? Nothing wrong with that." He says with a smirk.

"Ugh fine whatever."

I sit on his lap and out my head on his shoulder. He puts his hands around my waist and I start to shift in his lap to get more comfortable.

Ahhh finally comfy

Suddenly I felt something hard poke my thigh.

Is he serious right now? Here? Wait a second, I made him like this. This should be an accomplishment. Great job, Izzy.

I look up at Loki with a smirk, he has a pained face on him. I shift some more and his face screws up in pleasure as he mouths a moan.

"Finally we're here!" Tony says.

"Hit the showers men." Nat says jokingly.

"Seriously Tony I'm talking to you." Nat says. "Hey it's a manly stench don't be mad." Tony said.

"I'm going to my quarters now." Loki says quietly before running up to his room.

Someone's going to pound town.

As I take the elevator up to my floor, I realize I have to pass Loki's room first. We have a floor to ourselves since my powers have to be contained a bit still, and Loki can help with that. He also has to be contained so the team out two and two together and now here we are.

As I walk past his room, the door is open slightly ajar. I just decide to walk past until I hear my name being called.

"Fuck Izzy. Shit." Is Loki seriously masturbating to me right now?

Ugh guess I better go check and see.

I open the door some more very quietly and there he is laying on the edge of his bed stroking himself.

Damn he's huge.

I quietly walk over. I really am gonna do this. Once I reach him, I grab his cock and put it in my mouth. He opens his eyes out of shock, but immediately goes back and starts bobbing my head up and down while moaning my name.

"Fuck darling, thats a good girl." He says as he throws his head back.

I feel his cock twitch in my mouth. It's a lot to take in, but luckily I don't have a gag reflex.

Thanks Hydra.

  He came into my mouth I spit on his throbbing cock, and help him ride out his high. Semen tastes gross, but it's kind of hot seeing him crumble beneath my touch.

He lifts my head back up. "What a messy little thing you are." He lifts me up into the bed and takes my suit off. But before he unhooks my bra he looks at me for consent. I nod.

"Darling I need verbal consent." "Yes Loki now please just fuck me already."

"Okay then let's get started, pet." He says with a growl.

He unhooks my bra, and grabs my boob in his mouth. I moan and he starts to fiddle with the hem of my panties.

"Mmm Lokiii" I said. "Yes darling?" He said.

"Oh my gosh don't stop pleaseee."

He  kisses and licks his way down my torso making me shiver a bit. He laughs at me shivering before continuing. He then looks at me before taking my panties off.

"Fuckk yes." I say so desperately.

He smiles and tears my panties off with his teeth. I never usually like when people do that, but when he did it, it was so hot.

He then starts to kiss the inside of my thighs, and leaves hickeys there where no one but him and I would see.

I let out a small moan. He takes his shirt off and gah dayum he's packing.

He crawls back up to me neck and slides in. He lets me adjust for a few moments, and I tell him to start moving when I notice he's uncomfortable.

He starts moving at a slow pace, but I tell him to move faster. He obeys, and moves faster.

"Fuckk Loki faster faster fasterrr." I let out another loud moan.

"Shhh my pet, be quiet we wouldn't want the others below us to hear." He says as he moves faster.

"Loki, I don't think I can youre fucking me too hard." I say moaning even louder. I feel a hand go around my neck, and mouth.

"I told you to be fucking quiet slut."

Oh my god that was so fucking hot.

I take his hand off. "No." I say before moaning ever louder.

He flips us over to doggy style, wraps a hand around my throat and pulls on my hair.

"What was that you whore? Did you just tell me no?" He goes even faster and I moan into his hand.

"No one, and I mean no one, will ever have you moaning and quivering under them like I do. Wont they?"

"Oh no Loki, no they won't." I moan even more.

"Loki I'm about to- ah" All I felt was pleasure as I saw literal stars.

"Me too love me too- oh my gods oh Izzy I- oh." Him moaning is the hottest thing on this planet. It pushed me to the edge.

"Cum with me Loki." I egged him on. It worked.

We rode out our highs and then collapsed on either side of the bed. He conjured a tissue and helped clean me up. He then grabbed me into a cuddle.

"Best. Night. Ever." I said.

"Yes darling it really was. Want to do that as a couple next time?"

"I would love that." I say kissing him.

"Great because round two is coming right up." He says before making me straddle him.

"You'll take the lead this time."

  THE END.
I would like to thank a_name__ for suggesting this!! I am so sorry that this took me forever, life for me sucks but you are so wonderful for doing this small "collab" with me. They will have other story ideas for me in the future so stay tuned!! Love you all <3