Best Friends to Lovers (Smut)

Loki and I have been best friends since 2014 when he came back to "Midgard" as he calls it.

I've always found him attractive but never thought I would have the chance. Being one of his good friends is as far I'll get and I'm okay with this at least.

Sometimes my fantasies get ahead of me however. And it's just because of the little things he does that make me want him to rail me- but we're getting off topic here.

The real topic is that I've noticed that Loki has been more attentive and touchy to me. I try not to think much of it. It could just be in a friendly way. But here are a few examples..

Last week when I went to go get the pop tarts from the high shelf he got behind me, put his hands on my waist and grabbed it for me. We had stood there for a second before he quickly pulled away as if in realization.

I tried my hardest not to think too much of it but it crosses my mind every now and then.

And then a few days ago I had tripped and fell in the hallway, but he had caught me before and sort of held me in his arms for a second before another realization moment.

He also seems a little more closed off somehow. I can't figure out how but there's also just always been a way with him when it comes to opening up.

And then there was this specific moment yesterday when I had dropped something and bent over (as one should) to pick it up. Loki came up behind me and grabbed my waist a bit just to get by.

Now for all of these incidences, I can't deny it when I say I liked it. He's hot, been my crush for years, AND my love language is physical touch. I mean I've got a triple threat deal here.

But, today I've  decided that I'm going to try and confront him. Maybe it might turn out good. Who knows.

~TIME SKIP TWO HOURS LATER~

I've looked all over the compound and still haven't found Loki. It's been all day long. No one else has seen him. Is he avoiding me? This is getting annoying.

As I head back into my room, I see loki'd room door open a small crack. I look inside and there he is fully naked, stroking his cock, and moaning my name.

What the actual fuck is going on. A million thoughts are running through my head. It's like I can't process this.

"Y/n!" Loki yells. I look up and see that he's looking straight at me.

"I can explain really."

Hmm maybe I can use this to my own advantage.

"No continue its pretty hot." I say with a smirk.

What the fuck was that Y/n?! Now he's gonna think you're a creep! Great you screwed things up just like you always do.

I see Loki get up with a smirk.

Damn he really was carved by the gods. AND this man was huge.

"You know I can read minds darling? Right?"

I start to blush like crazy.

Loki looks at me and uses his finger to lift up my chin to look at him.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks.

"Yes. You and I both know we've wanted this for a long time." I say walking towards him slowly. Seducing men is a little specialty of mine.

I push him very lightly in the chest with my finger while he's backing up. I see him gulp nervously.

And then he flips me onto the bed and suddenly he's on top of me.

He stares into my eyes for a second before passionately kissing me. He starts to take my shirt off.

When my bra is revealed he takes a second to admire me.

"You are absolutely beautiful darling. Do you know that?" He says looking at me blush.

"No I didn't actually. You should show me." I say.

He growls slightly. Then he rips my shorts off and starts to leave hickeys in my inner thighs.

He looks at me one more time for consent before taking my panties off. I nod my head yes and he takes them off.

He teases me a bit at first by blowing on my clit gently. Then he digs in.

I moan loudly. His tongue swirls over my clit and he dips it into my hole.

Damn he's got good head game.

He then inserts two finger in me while eating me out.

I moan and writhe as he's going at it. I love this so much.

"Loki I'm about to c-cum oh my god-" I managed to get out.

He just keeps going but faster this time. I came all over his face and fingers.

When he pulls back up he's smiling. Then he slowly inserts his cock into me.

I moan as he thrusts in and out of me.

Soon he's pounding into me. My moans are loud and I get turned on even more when he starts to moan in my ear.

"Darling I'm close" he says.

"Mmm Loki cum for me ahh" I say.

We both moan loudly as we came. Loki helps me ride out my high. He then collapses onto the side of the bed next to me.

"That I've been waiting to do that since 2012." Loki says.

"Really? Me too." I say still out of breath.

He chuckles . "I'm glad darling." He says grabbing me and kissing my forehead before we both drift off to sleep while he spoons me.

THE END.

Thank you kundere300000  for suggesting this story. I really enjoyed the plot and theme that you picked thank you for this!! I have one last request story I'm going to fit in here this night/morning for where ever y'all are. See y'all next chapter byeeeeee