I'll Prove It

Thank you Barragan_Sofiaaa for requesting this.
A/N: This is where the reader thinks they are ugly during pregnancy but Loki thinks different. It's a tad different but I like the end result. Also note, Y/P/N means your pronouns. I always try to include different types of readers preferences. If I screwed up on any of them, please be patient with me loll. Love you guys and enjoy😚😉

8 months ago, Loki and I were drunk and decided to have some fun. That "fun" turned into the little bundle of joy that we are now expecting in a few weeks from now.

I was realllllyyyy preggers and, I felt fat, and ugly. That pregnancy glow that you're supposed to get from the estrogen does not exist at all. I have so much 'morning sickness' which is really all day sickness. The baby kicks a shit ton. And my hips hurt so much. I feel terrible all the time, I'm moody, hurting, and most of all, ugly.

Of course, there are some days when I feel better. Like when my acne is blowing up everywhere. Or when I don't feel bloated. Or when the baby actually relaxes. (But that sometimes scares me a bit.)

Anyways, it's currently 3 in the morning and the baby is definitely up. I look beside me and see Loki sleeping so peacefully. Lucky bastard. Don't get me wrong, I want this baby so much. I love Loki so much. I know all of this pain is worth it. It still sucks to go through though.

I get up to go to the bathroom and don't bother to close the door. When I finish, while I was drying my hands I look into the mirror. I see my huge stomach, flabby arms, acne, bags under my eyes, bigger, but saggier tits, and messed up hair. I look terrible! How could Loki love ANYTHING like me? Why did he choose to stay. Why would he want this?

I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I don't tense you because I know for a fact that it's Loki.

"You know I can read minds, Love. You're beautiful. And I love you for who you are, and that's why I'm staying. You're also carrying our child and it's an amazing thing you're doing for all of us. Please don't think thoughts like this, about me leaving. I would never. You know that." He grabbed the side of my face to look at him. He stared me in my eyes kissed me on the forehead. "I love you." He said. " I love you too, Loki. Thank you my love." He nodded and then said, "Let's get back to bed Darling. You need rest." I nodded and followed.

Loki's P.O.V.

When I walked Y/n back to bed, and heard y/p/n (your pronouns) fall asleep, I started thinking about how beautiful y/p/n are/is. It's kind of sexy. I know, I know it's weird but, with y/p/n messy hair, a beautiful stomach, and a glowing face believe it or not. Y/p/n are/is beautiful, and sexy, and hot, and all of the words to describe everything but ugly. I know y/p/n think are ugly, but I think quite the opposite. If only y/p/n the true beauty y/p/n poses from my point of view.

Back to Original P.O.V
  It's been three weeks since I last had the talk with Loki, and I am now past my due date. I feel even more gross. Loki keeps telling me I'm beautiful, I definitely don't feel like it. I was getting home from a doctors appointment, and Loki said he had to miss it because he had work. Whatever I don't care. Everything went well anyways so it's not like me missed out on anything.

When I walked into the apartment, there were rose petals on the floor and candles lit. I walk into the living room, and there is a full body mirror standing there. I see me, and my messed up body. Then I feel arms wrap around my body.

"Hello my, Love." Loki said. "Hi Lovie. What's all this?" I ask.

"I know that you have been struggling with your self confidence and body image lately, so I wanted to prove to you, how I see you." "Loki, you didnt need to do that. Really."

"When we were dating, remember how I felt like such a monster? And remember how you made me feel like I was an actual person, and not the monster I thought that I was?" I nodded in confusion.

"I am here to return the favor because you truly are beautiful, and you wouldn't be carrying our child if I thought otherwise. So, look in the mirror please."

I looked into the mirror, and Loki started to point at the places I was most insecure. He then got in front of me, and kissed all of them. My face, my bloated stomach, stretch marks, arm fat, cellulite, everything. He told me he loved them. I started to cry (due to hormones and love) he kissed my tears and wiped them away.

"I love you, so much. Don't you ever forget that."

"Thank you, Loki. I love you too, more than you know."

He hugged me and we cuddled until we both fell asleep.

BONUS ENDING:

I finally gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Loki is an amazing father. I have post party's depression, but I am getting better now. My body is slowly getting back to before I was pregnant. It takes some getting used to, and I know it'll never be the exact same. I do say, I'll miss my abs. But it's okay, because I am so proud to be a mother. I love her and Loki so so so much. They are my world. I will give and take anything for them. I couldn't be more happier.

THE END.