Jealousy

Since I've started dating Loki, Thor and I have grown closer as friends. I have been super horny lately and Loki has done nothing but tease me about it and not make a move.

But today, Thor invited me to the library for some reading. Thor and I usually have our little library "dates" in a platonic way. I know he would never do that to Loki and neither would I.

Thor is like a brother to me. Loki is my soulmate. I would never do anything to Loki, or his now healthy relationship with Thor.

As I was walking to the library, I saw Thor outside the library with a bouquet of flowers.

"Ahh, Lady Vani!" He said, his voice booming throughout the hallways.

"Lady Vani you really do look lovely today." He said kissing my hand.

"Why thank you Thor." I said giggling.

He took my hand and we started to walk into the library.

He went to a different section and picked out a book. I went to another section and picked out another book. We then met up at the small sofa near the huge window with a beautiful view of the city.

We do this every week. Grab a book each, and sit on the small sofa near the big window.

We sat down in a sort of cuddle position and started reading.

I see green mist go around my body, and then I'm suddenly in Loki's room.

"Loki what is it n-"

"What we're you thinking going around fucking my brother?"

"We weren't fucking you dumbass."

"We'll you were about to!"

"Loki you're being an ignorant asshole!"

He grabs my wrists tightly and says, "I'll show you who you belong to. Strip."

After he lets go I remove my clothes.

After I completely removed all of my clothes, he led me to the bed and put a blindfold over my eyes.

"Loki?"

I felt something soft wrap around my wrists and ankles. I felt like I was being pulled towards the posts of the bed.

"Loki what the he- oh." I had felt something enter me.

I moaned and the thing kept thrusting in and out of me.

"L-Loki untie me." I felt the silky ties untie me and I quickly took off my blindfold.

I wrapped my arms around Loki to bring him closer to me as he thrusted faster and faster.

"Fuckkk Vani I don't think I can last for much longer oh my go-"

I kissed him because I felt like I needed too. Plus he was talking too much.

He finished on my stomach and we kissed one last time before he rolled over on the other side of the bed and said, "That was just what I needed."

THE END.

@VaniMarwah I thank you for your patience and kind words to me. I am sorry for this taking forever to come forward. Love you boo enjoy<3