My Special Request (Smut)

Now, you would think that I would've lost my virginity by now. But that's not the case. I've had multiple instances where it has gotten close but still nothing.

I've never experimented or tried to touch my self so when the time does come (literally) everything will be completely new.

Aside from that, I have this huge crush on one of my coworkers. His name is Loki and he's he is a god. Yes he is hot as fuck. No I haven't done anything with him.

I want too, but I don't think I'll ever have the chance. I'm not pretty or anything. I've got glasses, I like Star Wars and Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings shit. I don't really like trends or anything and I DEFINITELY like staying in all the time.

I wear sweat pants and a t-shirt on a daily basis. And I don't like wearing makeup. I guess you could say I'm just your average weirdo that no one is ever interested in.

I don't even know how or why I'm an Avenger but I am. Sometimes I feel a little worthless though. I'm not as cool as Wanda. And I'm not that smart like Tony or Bruce. And I'm definitely not a trickster like Loki.

But anyways let's focus on what's going on right now.

So, the Avengers are currently on a mission right now and since Loki helps out the avengers and lives part time at the compound, it's just me and him alone in the tower.

We both agreed to just chill out and hang for a while until everyone gets back late that night.

Suddenly the topic of sex comes up. I mean we've both been drinking a small bit so I'm tipsy, and he's drinking some weird Asgardian drink.

"I've actually never had sex before." I say randomly.

"Oh? Really?" He said suddenly sounding interested.

"No. I've tried but most of the time nothing plays out well. It's like everytime I get close to having sex something happens."

He looks at me confused.

"Actually, do you think- oh never mind." I say.

"No what is it love?" He says looking at me.

"Well, uh, I was thinking maybe you would be my first? And teach me about everything? You dont have to of course."

"No, no I can. But before we get started, are you sure?"

"Yes I am very sure." I say nodding my head. I really am sure that's the thing.

He just looks into my eyes and starts to kiss me. He picks me up and carries me to his bedroom.

He kicks the door open and tosses me onto his bed.

"Now, if we're going to do this, we have to explore what you like." He says taking my clothes off.

When he took my panties off he looked up at me for consent first.

I nodded my head yes.

"Tell me if you like this."

He started eating me out and I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair.

I pushed his head into my heat more. Gosh he's good at this.

I started to moan loudly even more and I feel a put building up in my stomach. Suddenly it was like it burst.

I was screaming Loki's name and he helped me ride out my high.

"That right there my love was your very first orgasm." He said smiling.

"Thanks Loki."

"Of course darling, but there's more." He says with a sly smirk.

He flips me over and I feel that his clothes are off all the way.

"The position you're in right now is what midgardians call, 'doggy style'."

I then feel something inserted inside of me. I let out a moan.

"It's going to hurt a bit at first but I can feel you stretching me. Good girl." He says kissing my back.

"Y-you can m-move now-w" I say.

He starts to slowly thrust while reassuring me.

"F-faster Loki." I say.

He moves faster and I start to moan louder. Suddenly it's like he's pounding in and out of me.

I moan even more and more and more. Suddenly I feel that feeling of building up inside my stomach.

"L-Loki I'm-"

"I know love you can." He says while pulling in my hair a bit.

I moan more when he does this. He starts kissing my neck as well and it all feels so good that I become overwhelmed and finally release.

I'm screaming Loki's name and he moans a little bit into my ear. He rode out our highs and then moves to the side of the bed next to me panting.

"That. Was. Amazing." I said.

"I know, you're soo good darling." He says.

"Haha well we wouldn't be here if you didn't agree to do this." I say chuckling.

"Very true love." He says while grabbing me to cuddle.

THE END.
This was so fun to make! Thanks for suggesting this!! Also my dms are open if anyone wanted to request a story. Thanks again SYasmin97