Part 2

The two girls were on their way to school, being weird and talking about dumb things. You know, typical best friend stuff. While talking Y/N got a notification.

Baby kangaroo: Supppp Y/N

Me: nothing much lixie

Baby kangaroo: hmmm are you on your way to school?

Me: yes omfg are you stalking me smh?

Baby kangaroo: hell no you're not that interesting

Me: okay whatever you sayyyyyy

Baby kangaroo: shit gotta go, someone's attacking

Me: good I hope they succeed. Leave me alone now, I have a life unlike you.
Seen

Y/N POV

I kept my phone back in my pocket and looked around to see where that high chipmunk went. I saw Rosie and Yeji (one of my best friends) talking not so far away, then my gaze landed on a tall boy dressed in a black hoodie. Her brother. Hwang hyunjin.

He was super attractive but had the personality of a plastic cardboard.

I walked towards them dodging the looks Hwang was giving me. What the fuck is his problem?

Rose: "Hey gorl, bet you were talking with felix again"
Yeji: "Felix? Who's that"
I looked at yeji with an annoyed face. "You forgot felix?"
Rose: "Chillll they don't know that much about felix, we never talk about him that much with them anyways"
I rolled my eyes at yeji completely ignoring what rosie said and started bickering with her.

Hyunjin POV

Felix? Who tf is that? Is that Y/N's boyfriend? That's why she's so mad at yeji?
Without realizing I started getting jealous.
"I'll be going first." I tried to sound calm but it came out as if I just stepped in shit

Back to your POV

My and yeji's lil argument (more like me yelling at her) got cut off when hyunjin said "I'll be going first" Shit... He seems mad, did something happen? I made a mental reminder to ask him about it later, I don't necessarily hate him. He just kinda... Weirds me out

I rolled my eyes for the 3849285th time since morning.

Y/N was really grateful for having such amazing friends. The main reason she had to move here from Australia was because she got herself into a lot of trouble with something or someone.

~A few years ago~
~Y/N's POV~

It was Mrs. Cooper's class, She was an old lady who taught philosophy so no one really took her seriously. Most people were on their phones. Specifically on their school group chat. Having nothing better to do with thier miserable lives, they were making fun of a Chubby girl. She didn't have any control over it as the medication she took made her gain pounds. I mean even if it wasn't the case, they don't get to have a say in her weight. But it's stupid high school teenagers we're talking about here.

This had been going on for a few days so I finally decided enough was enough and went to the Principal's office after school and showed him all the texts they sent. They got into trouble for it but that didn't last long as one of the girl's father was a really powerful man and the school was basically under his control because of all the money he shoved up the director's ass.

I don't know how but she found out that I was the one who told on her. Cherlyn and her little puppets then made life a living hell for me. No one could really do anything as she accused everyone of all kinds of stuff if they stood up to her, even getting some of them suspended.

One night when I was walking home from ballet, she approached me on a bridge and blocked my way. I have no idea how she was there in the first place.

TW: mentions of strong language and death

"Hey slut"
"What do you want Bitch?" Y/N responded clearly getting pissed

Cherlyn looked at her as if she caught Y/n sleeping with her boyfriend or something.

"Look at you slut, standing up for yourself" she cooed while walking towards her not noticing how close they were getting to the edge. (A reminder that this took place on a bridge)

Y/N realized that things would get dirty if she didn't back away, making an unsuccessful escape trying to get away from Cherlyn.

"Now now there, I'm not gonna hurt you" she said grabbing Y/N's arm, digging her nails into her wrist while Y/N tried to pull back desperately.

In all this commotion, Cherlyn fell off the bridge.

The bridge was really high up so when cherlyn hit the surface of the water ii was pretty clear she didn't make it. No human could make it. When you fall from that height, the water cuts through your body like cement.

It was an accident. But would anyone believe her?

After a few minutes the girl ran back home and locked herself in her room
What was she supposed to tell anyone?
Should she even tell someone about how she took someone's life?

The poor girl didn't come out of her room for weeks and barely even ate, blaming herself for everything that happened.

Her parents grew worried and soon found out about what happened from Y/N.
They tried to comfort her and told her none of it was her fault but she didn't budge.

If Cherlyn's dad found out about his daughter's death then he would destroy Y/N, he would take away everything she had and everyone that made her happy.

For her own safety her parents sent her to Korea where Rosie was already living. They never told about anything to anyone.

Is this too much? 😭