Part 21

"So in love that you act insane, and that's the way I loved you"

They both looked into each other's eyes, not saying a thing. Both feeling the same thing, butterflies. Thousands of them.

Hyunjin was about to get off her when the door suddenly opened, making the two fall on the ground, him on top of her, she hit her head pretty hard on the floor, well maybe one of them was bound to hit their heads that day.

But she couldn't even focus on that pain as the hole hyunjin was burning into her soul with his eyes hurt even more

Felix and Rose stared at them in silence and shock, for a few seconds everything was silent, except the loud rain of course.

Then Rose started screaming.

This brought the two back from the world they were trapped in together

He got off her and she now finally felt the sharp pain from hitting her head on the stone hard floor, but she still couldn't, or wasn't able to react to the pain.

Hyunjin didn't say a single thing during their short intimate moment, but she felt as if his silence was louder, as if his silence spoke what words could never have been enough to explain

She got up without a word and ran towards her room, locking herself in

Hyunjin stayed on the floor, he couldn't bring himself to look at her, how could he have acted so foolishly?

Regret began to take over him as Rosé and Felix just stared at the two, Felix started at her with a look that said 'you shouldn't have opened the door' , she looked back at him with a 'how tf was a supposed to know' look on her face.

After a few minutes, Hyunjin got up and was about to leave the house when Rosé suggested that it would be better if he stayed the night as the weather was clearly getting worse and going out at the moment would mean he'd get sick

Hyunjin, on the other hand, wanted the earth to swallow him so he wouldn't have to look at her face, which ironically was something he always looked forward to everyday.