Part 11

"I understand. Young love, I have a fiancé and a beautiful little baby girl, I had her when I was 18" Y/N looked at Lia's reflection in the mirror while nodding. She must've had a hard time With all those responsibilities at such a young age.

After some time they were done as they walked out of the room toward the girls.

She loked beautiful.

Yeji couldn't help but Click a picture of the girl in front of her.

We believe in Food supremacy

🟢 9 currently active

Yejibear (Yeji)

Ice_prince (Sunghoon)Wait why is Y/n in a wedding dress-?

Wait why is Y/n in a wedding dress-?

Hwang_hj (Hyunjin)
Is she getting married?

Yejibear (Yeji)
Yes

Hwang_hj (Hyunjin)
Haha. Nice, to whom?

Yejibear (Yeji)
You

Hwang_hj (hyunjin)
WAIT WHAT-

Notrichboi (Chenle)
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?
WHEN DID YOU ASK HER OUT!?

Yeri.K_im (Yeri)
Hold up, are you fr?

Cozyroses (Rosé)
YEJI IF YOU'RE GONNA MENTION THIS THEN TELL THEM THE WHOLE STORY GOSH.

~~~

Yeji took Rosé's phone from her hand, deleting the message she was typing which was apparently going to explain the whole story. She gave it back to her with a smirk "Don't. Let's enjoy this."

After a few minutes Y/n's phone started ringing.

Yeji's POV

I looked at the caller ID and smirked. It was hyunjin.
I casually picked up the phone and spoke in an annoying tone "Helloo brother."
"Yeji, where's Y/n?"
"She's getting ready, don't you want your bride to be perfect?"
"I- uh- where are you?"
"Can't wait to see her already?"
"YEJI NO! Stop saying senseless stuff."
"Bye brother~ you'll have her all to yourself later" She ended the call without giving Hyunjin an opportunity to speak

Rosé who had been listening to their conversation suddenly burst out Laughing "we're dead if she knows"
"I ain't fear nobody"

The girls were in there for quite some time, around 2 hours. They left and bid Lia goodbye, not forgetting to exchange their phone numbers, with a few bags in their hands.

"Today was fun~" Y/n said while hopping around the almost empty streets. Their Cab soon came after a minute or so.

Y/n decided that it would be a good time to check her phone now. Her eyes almost fell out of their sockets as she saw all the notifications

We believe in food supremacy
99+ new messages

Yeri Eonnie 💕💜
9 new messages
51 missed calls

Sunghoon mah shawteh 🤑
54 new messages
3 missed calls

Hyunjin 🥥🤞
514 new messages
76 missed calls

Jee-sang 🐿☃️
42 new messages
6 missed calls

There were millions more but her head just couldn't work. Wtf happened?

She opened the gc first, eyes widening while reading the messages.

H. w. a. n. g. Y. e. j. i. Sleep with one eye open tonight.

(Yeji knew that Y/n told Lia that hyunjin was her fiance as she eavesdropped on their conversation earlier, and she assumed they had something going on and were dating)