Part 14

Setting :
After Sunghoon, Jisung and Yeri had arrived they started cozying up the backyard for the mini movie night

Setting : After Sunghoon, Jisung and Yeri had arrived they started cozying up the backyard for the mini movie night

Characters present in the scene:
Y/N
Hyunjin
Yeji
Rosé
Felix
Yeri
Sunghoon
Jisung

(There are more characters but only these are present)

and as you can expect, it was chaos.

"PASS ME THE FAIRY LIGHTS YOU FUCKING SLUT"

"YEAH THAT'S WHAT YOUR MOTHER SAID TO ME LAST NIGHT"

"JOKES ON YOU SHE'S DEAD."

Third person POV

Hyunjin was in the store room looking for the projector and the movie screen
The boy could not focus on his search as the only thing on his mind was Her.
He was laughing to himself as he replayed the limited interactions they had. But it soon faded as he got reminded of Felix.
What were Y/N and Felix?
Were they dating?
No it couldn't be, they were just good friends right?
He found out about them being close back in Australia as she talked oh-so-lovingly about Felix when they were having coffee together.

Feeling frustrated, he came out of the store room with the projector and screen which were laying in plain sight but he was too blinded by love to see them.

He made his presence known to the fellow homosapiens by yelling at sunghoon to help him set the projector up, which he did.

Now it was time to argue over what movie to play.

The seating arrangements:
⛲ - Y/N

🍡 - Hyunjin

🥟 - Yeri

💎 - Rosé

🌹 - Yeji

🐚 - Felix

✨ - Sunghoon

🐹- Jisung

                                                                                           Screen

🌹🐹✨
   🥟 🍡             ⛲🐚💎

Annabelle was now playing and everyone had settled down

Yeri sat down with a sketchbook and Hyunjin laid his head on her lap, looking at the big screen and with a popcorn bowl in front of him.

Yeji and Sunghoon were bombarded with jokes which they didn't understand because they don't know what real humour is by a very happy Jisung who sat in the middle laughing at the doll's ugly ass face.

Y/n, Rosé and Felix or as we call them "The Australian besties" sat together talking about nothing in particular but were just enjoying each other's company.

Hyunjin kept stealing glances at the Y/N, he smiled a little everytime he saw or heard her laughing.

Yeri noticed this.

"Talking to her won't kill you, Hwang"

He just looked up at her and shrugged, "what do I say?" There really was nothing hiding from her

"Tell her the movie is relatable."

"Girl my life became pure chaos the moment you stepped in"

Yeri just rolled her eyes and Pushed him towards Y/N

Everyone had thier eyes glued to the screen so nobody noticed the poor boy being thrown around.

He was about to dig a 6ft deep grave for himself out of embarrassment but to his Shock Y/N just laughed and linked his arm with hers, thinking nothing of it.

Yeri looked at them and grinned widely, being proud of herself.

Hey guys! I would really appreciate if you would check my other stories out

In this I post different types of aesthetic or colour coded outfits. And I'm the most active here

In this story, Sunghoon, a figure skater falls in love with a stranger he sits next to on a metro, will he find her again?