Part 13

Y/n And Hyunjin. Continuing in third person POV.

Letting go off of all the thoughts and negativity the day threw at them, Hyunjin and Y/N sat in a comforting silence gazing at the stars above them. They both felt comfortable next to each other. Not knowing if it was the presence of the other or the location itself, they didn't want the moment to end.

---
Rosé and Felix

"Should I ask felix about him?" Rosé thought to herself.

~Rosé and Bangchan's backstory~

A 15 y/o blondie was on the swing in an empty Playground, staring at her feet. Her mom was supposed to arrive about an hour ago, she tried calling her but her mum just wouldn't Pick up. Roseanne couldn't just walk home as it was Pretty far away, almost a 30 minute drive.

No one other than her was there at the time as school ended 2 hours ago. She liked this loneliness, no one around to command her And tell her what to do.
Her peace was broken by a Boy around her age sitting on the swing next to her. (What she gets for ruining Y/N's peace *chp.1 reference*)

"Nice weather, isn't it?" He said breaking the somewhat peaceful silence.
"It would be if I wasn't just about to die because of the scorching Sun." Rosie replied quite bitterly.
He just chuckled at her response. "I'm Chris, and you?
"Rosanne or Chaeyoung."
"Ah... Chaeyoung? Are you Korean?" He said somewhat curious.
She turned towards the boy and nodded. "Born in new zealand. What about you?"
"Same here, I've been living in Australia for forever now."
She laughed at that.
"Same."

That's how she met her First love. The boy she tried so hard to but couldn't Lose feelings for. He had always been so sweet that couldn't help but fall For him.

They exchanged phone numbers and went on their own ways.

The boy apparently went to the same school as her. She never really noticed as she was busy daydreaming... About food.

~~
/

Still in her past/

The bell rang waking her up from her Sleep. The classroom began to empty as It was lunch. Everyone tired of the boring lectures already. As she was still half asleep a Very excited Y/N disturbed her peace, shaking her "Chipmunk chipmunk chipmunk wake up."
"Yes Babe?" She asked while stretching her hands in front of her, yawning.
"Lets go get ice cream, felix is paying."
"I never said i-" felix, whose presence wasn't noticed by her until now spoke Up, spooking her while doing so

"I didn't know you were there"

The boy pretended to be offended as he dramatically Placed his hand on his heart. "That hurt."

The two girls just rolled their eyes.
"Anyways, a friend of mine Would be joining. Hope you don't mind." He added.

"Nah nah it's fine, the more the merrier" she replied to that. She didn't have a fondness for new people, didn't feel comfortable around them but obliged in order to not make her friends suffer being stuck with a person who rants about almost everything, however the idea did seem pretty.

"Sure let's go, Bang boi must be waiting" He casually said as he walked out of the classroom, hands in his pocket.

"Bangboi i-" Rose cut her off.
"Leave it Y/N he's outta his mind"
She dragged the younger out of the classroom as they caught up to felix, now walking besides him.
They stopped as they saw a particular someone

"Rosanne, it's nice to meet you again." He greeted the girl with a smile, showing off his dimples which at the time Rosé was pretty sure she could swim into.

"Ah- ah nice to meet you too" She said blushing a little, looking down shyly.

"Wait you guys know each other?" A curious felix stood in between them while pointing both his fingers at the two disturbing their romantic little moment as Y/N only eyed the two suspiciously.

"I mean yeah, she's the pretty girl I met at the Park a few days ago"