Part 7

The little distance between them made the boy feel things he never did. He didn't know if it was bad or good, but he did not like it.

Hyunjin suddenly got up, attracting the attention of his friends who looked at him with confusion. "I need to use the Restroom" was the last thing he said before rushing out of the Cafeteria.

Jisung POV

I rush out of the Principal's office as soon as the bell rings. They should really get the whole place air conditioned, not just that old hag's office.

I was there today, again.

Like come onnnn what's so harmful in covering the teacher with apple pie? It gave everyone a good laugh. Tsk. These people just don't understand art.

He made his way towards the cafeteria to hang out with his so called friends. Just kidding, he wanted free food.

He saw hyunjin as he was entering heaven. He raised his hand for a Hi-five (or whatever y'all call it) but he just simply ignored him and walked past him. He mouthed a "what's wrong with him" As he approached his girl-friends.

(When hyunjin left, Y/N sat next to Felix) Jisung sat down next to Yeri and took her Coffee which made the girl furious.
She couldn't understand as to why her friends wouldn't buy their own food. And leave her alone.

She snatched the Cup away from him holding it away.

As it was basically right in front of him, Felix grabbed the cup from her and finished it all in one go.

Yeri just looked at him with wide eyes. She couldn't yell at a stranger. That's not how momma raised her

She just rolled her eyes and sat there, drowned in her miseries.