Part 4

Y/N's POV

"Hello my name is Lee Felix" The orange haired boy said with a bright smile. Without thinking twice I ran upto him and legit jumped on him (not in a weird way, calm your dirty minds) and gave him a tight hug.

My emotions were mixed up, I was smiling like an idiot while crying, I was mad at him for not telling me, but I was also happy that he came. I was a fucking mess. I looked like a psychopath and I swear I could feel the eyes of our classmates on us who were probably confused as to what clownery was going on.

Felix "yah, calm down, you're embarrassing me." He said wiping off his own tears while I still refused to let go. It's been so many years and he has changed a lot.

(He's so cute omfg I can't)

Mr. Jeon tapped my shoulder and said "let the boy introduce himself, please be seated." I awkwardly smiled and walked away from there still looking at Felix. I was so happy to finally meet my best friend after about what seemed like an eternity.

Hyunjin POV

(HYUNJIN AND YOU ARE IN THE SAME CLASS BTW ;) )
I looked up from my phone when Mr. Jeon walked in the class. There was a new kid. I just hoped it wouldn't be a girl, I don't want another person bothering me.

I wanted to take my words back. I wanted the new kid to be a girl. The scene I saw before me, broke my heart.

I saw Y/n HUGGING the boy. She looked really happy... Maybe she did have a boyfriend after all. I looked away from them and plugged in my earphones and laid my head down on the desk, closing my eyes. It felt as if someone stabbed me really hard right in my heart.

Felix POV
I continued with my introduction as Y/N sat back down, istg she looked so happy, I was proud of myself for finally making a right decision.

Felix moved to korea a week ago. He came here after he got selected through a global audition. His dream was to become a singer. He knew that it won't be easy. But he was ready to give it a shot. After all, it will be worth it, right?

"So as I was saying, hello everyone my name is felix. I'm from Australia, I'm here to achieve my dreams, I hope we all can be friends and help each other" I said polity and bowed.

Mr jeon: "Um okay Yongbok- I mean Felix, there is an empty seat besides Y/n. If you want you can go and sit next to her."
Y/n raised her hand happily and said "Come here Kangaroo!" Istg babe I love you and all but shut up.

Before I could walk towards her, a boy dressed in black raised his hand and said, "Mr jeon. My eyes are hurting a bit today, can I sit next to Y/N instead? Felix guy can sit on my seat for today." He said and glared at me. Looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed.

A/N: Y/n is secretly BANGCHAN. I'm just kidding... Or am I...?