Part 6

Back to Y/N and Felix

"Heyyyy, I heard about a really good movie that came out, wanna go?"
"Sure! Bring your friends too, it'll be a good opportunity for me to get closer to them." He replied with a cheeky grin.
"You tryna steal them from me? Heeelll nawh."
"Baby I'm gonna distance them from you so I can have you allll to myself"
He stopped walking and stood in Y/n's path with his arms wide open waiting for her to hug him which even he knew would not happen.
She walked past him and dragged the poor boy along by his hood.

Back to Yeri and Hyunjin.

"So... What's the name of that Australian boy?" Yeri asked Him about Felix, at this point everyone knew that a hot Australian chick had transferred to their school.
"Ughh... I don't know, I didn't pay attention."
"Hmm.." She said while sipping her coffee.
"Why are you interested?" He raised a brow.
She just gave him a bruh look before typing something on her phone again.
"Give me that-" he said trying to grab her phone but that didn't happen as the girl had quick reflexes.
"What are you hiding?" He said as he sat back down and grabbed his hand which Yeri had quite violence scratched .

"You wanna know?" She asked as she finally kept her phone down and looked at Hyunjin.

Her sudden change in behavior scared Hyunjin a little causing him to sit up straight as he nodded slightly.

"So there's this-" she was cut short by Y/N who picked up Yeri's Coffee and took a sip.
"There's this who, Kim Yerim?"

Felix came behind her resting his chin on her shoulder as he wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist
"Yeah there's this who, Kim Yerim" He was quite the social butterfly so he did not find it difficult to talk to strangers at all

"I'm sorry and you are?"
"Lee Felix. Class 2" he said as he let go of Y/N and put out his hand for Yeri to shake which she gladly accepted with a smile.
"Kim Yeri, I'm friends with Y/N and I'm from Class 4"

Felix sat opposite of Yeri, which was next to Hyunjin and Y/N sat next to Yeri, still drinking her coffee which the girl snatched back later anyways.

Hyunjin had rested his head on the table and closed his eyes, only responding when is name was brought up.

Y/n got into the same posting as him subconsciously closing the distance between them but didn't notice.
Hyunjin sure did tho.