7.

J E R O M E

"You are telling me I am going to be losing 2 million dollars." I speak exhaling slowly. A part of me wanted to scream.

I knew it wasn't their faults. I take a seat drinking some water. "We will have a meeting tomorrow to discuss further. Mark will tell you the details tomorrow. Everyone is excused. Mark please order me my usual at the Thai restaurant."

Once the room is cleared of everybody I throw the files on the table across the room.
"fuck." I mutter. My dad was against taking the company this route, telling him of this loss will look so bad. The money isn't a lot but it is mine and it is definitely not going to be throw away. I grab my cracked phone and leave the room.

I open my office to find Sahara West sitting on my chair looking expectantly at me. With furrowed brows I move into my office closing the door behind me. "You really need to update your security Mr. King."

Her blue dress complimented her skin tone making her glow in the rays of the fun. She looked at me in amusement as if she knew I was checking her out. "We normally don't have people sneaking in. I am a crowd pleaser and don't really have enemies Miss. West."

She let out a breath laughing. "That's cute Jerome but you are a business man, you can never please everyone."

"Not to mention the vultures wanting your designs, they wouldn't even need to infiltrate. They could walk right in and get them."

I watch as the beautiful woman in front of me drinks my scotch. She certainly has made herself home. I move to a chair in front of my desk sitting in front of her.

"Why are you here Miss. West? I doubt you came all this way to check my security."

She gives a tight lipped smile before leaning back into my custom made chair crossing her legs, scotch in hand. "I am here to give you one more opportunity to work with me in taking down Jason's empire."

"You really are stubborn Miss. West." she shrugs.

"That man is nothing but the devil, he fucked with me in the worst ways possible and I want revenge. I figure you are angry too." She takes a sip of the scotch.

"Your offer really is tempting; as legal as it sounds but no thank you Miss. West I deny your offer. I have enough to worry about." I speak heading to the table with the scotch grabbing myself a glass filled to the brim.

"You are a stubborn man Mr. King." She moves pulling something off the floor. She pulls up a red bag pulling out a stack of files.

"I chose your company for the textile deal. Here is the contract you can read over it and have your legal team work with mine. I have a little surprise at the bottom for you too." She moves to the door, before exiting she turns to me. "You need to tighten up your security Jerome. The fashion industry is not for the faint at heart. Have a good day. I have a child to get from school."

I move to the bottom of the stack reading the files contents. Genius. "Mark call a staff meeting immediately. I found a solution."

"How sir?"

"A-red-snake-skin-purse-carrying angel."

**********
Please vote.
Comment.
Follow.
And Share.