026

vinc 😼

vinc😼: hey y/n
vinc😼: i wanna talk abt smt w u

yes maam? :you

vinc😼: i don't think this is working out anymore

lol what isn't? :you

vinc😼: ugh i wanna break up w u

Writings not that easy. But, grammarly can help! This sentence is grammatically correct. But, it's wordy, and hard to read. :you

vinc😼: y/n.

bestie vibes only bestie vibes only bestie vibes only bestie vibes only :you
seen

So here I am, sitting in my car with a big ass speaker in the backseat, driving to Vinnie's house. I was planning on smashing his head with the speaker while playing Nicki Minaj on it. My friends tried telling me that revenge isn't worth it but it is. I'll rest in hell.

I start cackling as I pull up to his house gconnecting my phone to the speaker, getting out of my car. I raise the volume to 100% and start playing "LLC" by THE QUEEN NICKI MINAJ!!! while walking up to the front door.

"I JUST TOOK HER NAME AND MADE THAT BITCH A LLC!" I yell out as I open the soor, stomping in his house.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I walk around his house, looking for the dumbass.

I keep looking for him, blasting Nicki on that heavy ass speaker. The fucker probably knew what was coming for him so he hid or left. Good for him.

As I throw the speaker on his bed and start gathering all my clothes I left in his room I suddenly hear someone chuckling.

"Oh hell no," I say, yanking his closet door open.

There he was, sitting behind some boxes while laughing. I sit there, watching him as he takes his sweet time to get up. As he gets out of the closet, I grab him by his hair and push him on his bed, straddling him and pressing the spreaker against his forehead.

"Babe! Stop! It was a prank!" He keeps laughing, tugging at my shirt.

"Bitch who the fuck do you think you're pranking huh?"

"Baby.."

"No because I was about to beat the fuck out of you," I look at him, digging my nails into his arm.

"Ow- Babe stop it was a prank-" he hisses in pain, trying to push my hand off his arm.

I groan and get off him, patting my jeans while Vinnie rubs his arm gently.

"Baby," he pouts as he finishes, looking up at me.

"Fuck you."

"Oh please do," he grins, leaning back.

I roll my eyes and leave. That bitch is gonna get the biggest silent treatment of his life.
No one messes with a bad bitch like me. Periodt.

-page 026

so yall wtf is up with professor cal and why is he getting cancelled lmao-

also im back lol 👍