015

"Hi guys it's me, your favorite person, Vhacker here," Vinnie waves a his phone as he starts the live.

I was laying on his bed, thankfully his phone wasn't facing me. I wouldn't mind some clout but I look like a dead rat and tbh I didn't wanna interfere (i cant spell and im too lazy to check if its correct ok) in Vinnie's live since it's his time to spend with his fans, I guess.

I was writing my assignments since I didn't do that during the week, so now that it's Saturday, I finally have some free time to finish them. They were about 13 in total but I didn't mind that.

(y/n is so calm abt it like girl id cry if i had so many)

I sigh as I start typing on my laptop, working on my 5th assignment. My teachers were going crazy with these, sending us 3 or 4 per day. They used to stay silent the whole hour and stare at us back when miss corona didnt have beef with the whole planet.

Vinnie was talking, answering some questions as usual. I didn't really pay much attention to him since I was used to his lives.

(wait i just realized how dumb i am-)

"Who is that in the back...?" Vinnie reads a question out loud.

He grins and looks at me. I didn't notice it until he crawled on his bed and grabbed me by my waist, lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I groan and grip his shoulder since he never heard of shirts.

"Vinnie!" I whine as he holds me still while smilingt at his phone.

"Girlfriend," he says while gripping my legs with his free hand.

"Ugh," I try to move my legs.

Vinnie lets me go and I almost fall down. Thankfully he caught me before I fell down on my ass. I get up and look at his phone, noticing how small I look compred to him. He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses my cheek, then rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Sorry I held you like that," he pouts.

"It's fine," I rub my eyes.

"You're so small," he chuckles, unwrapping his arms from my neck.

I just roll my eyes and lay back down on his bed, trying to finish my last assginment. He grabs his phone and throws himself besides me, making the laptop and my small ass jumping up.

"Hi," he pecks my cheek again.

I just smile back. He lays his head on my back since I was laying on my stomach and continues talking to his fans.

-page 015

NOOO IM SO DUMB PLS 😝🔫

anaewaez sorry updates r slow i started learning japanese and spanish and shit and yeah plus my phone is so dumb im gonna manifest a new one pls wish me luck 😌👍🏻

im also gonna stop putting gifs at the beginning of every chapter since it takes a lot of time for me to find the perf gif ill do that when ill actually have time thx also creds are in the xomments since im too lazy to look rn