027

i wrote this at 4 am pls skip it 🥲

"Tell me if anything hurts yeah?" I smile at him as I prepare my strap on.

"Just do it," he pushes his face in the sheets, blushing.

I grip his hips, getting ready to slide my plastic dick in since i already (omg i am so ashamed of saying this) 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 his ass to prep him.

"Actually, I want you to suck on my dick first," I pat his juicy, 3-course meal ass gently.

"Y/n," he whines.

"You'd look so pretty while choking on my strap on," I wink at him as he turns around, facing me.

"Ok but that's my line."

I just roll my eyes and wiggle my fake plastic dick while he leans closer to it.

"I was thinking of putting some hello kitty stickers on it."

"That would make it unusable (is that even a word???)," he looks up at me.

"Meh," I shrug.

Vinnie keeps staring at my strap on, his face getting red as fuck as he pulls back, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"I'm not sucking it."

"Ugh what a pussy," I roll my eyes.

He shrugs, running his hands through his hair.

"Just kiss it then."

He groans and gets his face close to my plastic cawk 😎 and looks up at me again.

"Just one kiss?"

"Yeah. Just one."

He sighs and pecks the tip gently, keeping his lips pressed against it for some time before pulling away quickly.

"Good boy," I pat his head.

He smiles and turns around, resting his face on some pillows while pushing his ass up. I grip his hips after lubing my juicy fake dick and slowly push the tip in his ass.

The more I pushed in, the louder his whines got, which automatically made me hornier bc AWOOGA 😳

"Fuck it's b-big-" he grips the sheets harshly.

"Is it too big for you babe?"

"N-No just- Fuck!" Vinnie moans as my chrollo schlong is fully inside him.

I give him a few moments to adjust to the size before slowly (UGH PLEASE I HATE THAT WORD) thrusting (😁🔫) inside him.

that's it thank yall see u in the next chapter!!!

jk

"Y/nnnn," he whines loudly.

"You're doing so good for me baby."

I move a little faster, making him get even louder and put his hand behind his back (???)

"H-Hold my hand- ngh- m-mommy!" he moans.

"Do you want me to go slower?" I grab his hand.

"Just go faster-"

cause 🙂 you said🗣 forever🤞now i drive 🚗alone past your street🥲 möñiCà lēwiNšky 🤪red lights 🚨 yÛh 😌 stop signs ✋🛑 YūH ✨

yes that is it i can't keep writing this anymore

-page ????

i am NEVER writing smut again.

oh and yeah im back??