011

So it's Christmas

So it's Christmas. Vinnie is cooking in the kitchen while I watch some tv. Yeah I know it sounds weird but he knows how to actually cook and I have nothing else to do.

I did the Christmas tree, decorated the house, put on Christmas music, I even changed our bedsheets to some red ones. Why? Well I guess I could say for..fun.

I get up, absolutely bored of the thing I was watching. I run to the kitchen and watch Vinnie cook. It looked like he was making some kind of pasta.

"You made cookies?" I look at the oven.

"Yeah. Your favorites," he looks at me while smiling.

I hop up on the counter, watching him cook.

"I was wondering when you'll get bored of that show," he chuckled.

"Seriously you picked it out on purpose so I could be here with you," I rub my nose.

"Exactly," he pecks my cheek before adding some sauce to the pasta.

I ruffle his hair a bit then continue watching him stirring the pasta. It was pretty nice.

"Christmas home" by Tony deSare stars playing as Vinnie stops the stove. He looks up at me and grabs my hand.

(lmao why is his name desare i-)

I hop off the counter, knowing exactly what he wants since we already did this. He grabs my waist with one hand gently and keeps holding my hand with the other. I place my free hand on his shoulder and just like that, we start slow dancing around in the kitchen.
I place my head on his shoulder, listening to the music as we continue.

"What about the pasta?" I ask as I remember about it.

"It's too hot anyway," he whispers.

He starts humming while we continue dancing. He liked doing that, I don't know why but he just did. It didn't matter if we were burning or naked or even doing the ᑎᗩᔕTᗴᗴ, when this song would come on he would beg me to dance with him.

It was kinda cute though, having him so close, resting my head on his shoulder. It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

(dirty mind is activated and ready to go)

"Baby the pasta," I whine.

"Tsk just a bit longer," he holds me close.

I roll my eyes and continue dancing. He grips my waist more as we stop and he kisses me gently, wrapping his arms around it.

Whatever we kiss for a bit before going and enjoying the pasta. Amazing, 10/10. Vinnie should become my personal cook.

After that, we ate the cookies and cuddled on the couch while watching "how the grinch stole the christmas" (the original one ofc) for the 100th time.

We made out afterwards cuz stinky breath doesn't exist in wattpad and I'm sure you guys are unholy enough to know what happened next. It was fun, 10/10 experience.

-page 011

so i dreamed that hisoka kissed me and i took it as a sign to start writing a book lol its called b2 i think idk um thanks for 9k wow

uhh am i the only one thats already listening to christmas songs um probably yes idk i like christmas