012

"So cute," Vinnie says between kisses

Yeah it was nice to kiss him but holy hell I wanted some action. I grip his hair gently, straddling his lap.

We start grinding on eachother, his hands squeezing my ass from time to time. I place my hands on the armrest behind Vinnie and slowly let him lean back down.

"You wanna ride me baby?" he grins.

"If you insist," I take off my shirt.

He pats my left thigh with his hand while I lift up his shirt. Whatever, he takes it off, we get rid of the clothes, you know the drill.

I gently slide down on his 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 and grip his shoulders for support as I start riding him slowly.

"Fuck," he closes his eyes, gripping my hips.

I start going faster, small moans escaping my lips. He suddenly slaps my ass, looking up at me with a grin on his face.

I lean down and kiss him, trying my best to hold back the moans. His hands guide my hips on his 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 as we make out. At this point I didn't really care if I made any sounds or not.

"V-Vinnie-" I whine as my legs start giving out.

(uhh i mean thats what you get for riding some good dick- 😁👏)

"You can do it baby. You can- Fuck-" he moans as I try to go faster.

I moan his name, my nails digging in his shoulders. Yes bitch I was close already.

I close my eyes, bouncing on his 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 already. His fingers grip my hips harshly (?) as I moan louder and louder.

"Cum for me," he groans.

You don't have to tell me twice. I arch my back, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I reach my 🆑👀max.

Anyways he came after me. I was panting like crazy since I did all the work here. Iwrap my arms around his neck and cuddle with him, already being tired.

-page 012

I bet fucking while htgstc is ending was something else.

chile ignore the thing from before um idk why i wrote that ill unpublish it

i refuse to say the word dick more than once or ill start laughing so pls ignore the 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 you can imagine i said dick  or whatever yall wanna imagine idk

and yes ik it wws short but idc im tired and im gonna start school in 30 minutes thanks doe