016

"Are you ready babe?" Vinnie smiles as he rubs my back.

I was going to take an interview for an internship at f/c (fav company idk). It was really hard to even sign up for this interview and you pretty much had one chance to nail it or go home.
I was reading the three pages I wrote for it, trying to memorize everything I could. My throat was dry and my heart was pounding. I just wanted to cry since my dumbass did this script thing three hours ago and now I'm 5 minutes away from the interview and I don't know shit.

"Y/n," he grabs my hand, squeezing it gently.

"Vinnie," I whine, slapping my other hand on my forehead, my heard beating even faster.

"Breathe babe, It's okay," he rubs my shoulders, getting closer to me.

"No it's not I don't know anything snd I wonmt get this shitty internship," I clench my hands into fists.

"Hey," he grabs my jaw and makes me look at him.

He wraps his arms around me, hugging me tightly. I groan, dropping the papers on the floor.

"Tsk," he grips my hands, holding me still.

"I only have-"

"Shh. Breathe for me baby," he whispers softly.

"Vinnie-"

"Y/n you're shaking. Forget about the papers, just breathe," he looks in my eyes.

(breathin💨✨👃by ariana grande is typing...)

I take a deep breath in, looking at the door I was supposed to walk through in two minutes. He smiles at me and pats my head.

"I'm right here okay? And if you won't get the internship then fuck them. You're amazing and you'll find other opportunities (idk how to spell that i hope its correct lol)," he continues smiling.

"But-"

"No buts. You don't need these, you already know what to say," he picks up the papers and throws them in a garbage can.

"Can we get ice cream after?" I look up at the ceiling.

"Sure. We can get all the ice cream in the world," he hugs me again as a lady walks out of the interview office thing and calls my name.

I hug him back and straighten my shirt before walking towards her. She gives me a cold stare and opens the door for me.
I look at Vinnie one more time and see him waving happily at me. I giggle and wave back before walking inside a big, dark office.

There was a fireplace, two cozy looking sofas in front of it, a big desk that was sitting if front of some shelves filled with books. On one of the sofas, a tall, pretty good looking woman was waiting, probably for me.

"The CEO herself will interview you today," the other woman said before leaving.

I look around before looking back at the woman on the couch. She was wearing this black dress that revealed her toned legs. Her black hair was slicked back into a ponytail.

"You must be Y/n," she says softly.

-page 016

omg yall im so fucking sorry for not writing i legit slept the whole day yesterday and i tried shifting over and over again before my neighbors started a party and I had to go and watch their boomer asses laugh at boring ass jokes.