025

"Y/n?" Vinnie groans as he struggles to fit through the front door of their house.

He decided to scare her and dress up as a REALLY fat Shrek for her birthday. He hoped and prayed that she wouldn't get mad at him for scaring her.

"You okay?" she answers from upstairs as Vinnie stumbles and falls on the floor.

He just keeps quiet and gets up, closing the front door behind him. He slides a shrek mask on his head that smelled like donald trump's asscheeks and sighs, walking upstairs.

"Are you gonna murder me now?" Y/n starts laughing as she hears his footsteps getting closer to their room.

He rolls his eyes and knocks on the door that was closed.

"Bitch open it yourself. If I'm gonna die I might as well die on my bed."

Vinnie snickers quietly and opens the door, jumping inside their room, screaming.

"Oh my god Shrek!" she squeals, jumping out of their bed.

"It's-"

"Do the wap dance," she smiles, clapping at the fat Shrek in front of her.

"So a fat Shrek jumps in your room and that's all you can say?" he slaps his forehead.

"Shut up and do it," she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

He rolls his eyes and starts doing the wap dance.
Surprisingly, that fat Shrek ass bounced up and down with his every move. Y/n kept clapping and singing the lyrics, hyping up her boyfriend.

"Mhm. Go bitch go bitch go bestie!"

He just groans and keeps going. Vinnie is such a good boyfriend you know..He keeps you entertained and has a good di-
Anyways, after he finishes dancing and catches his breath, he tries to take his Shrek mask off but surprise!!!!!!!! It's stuck! 😁👍

"Babe it's stuck," he keeps trying to pull it off his head.

I just start laughing like an asshole, watching my tall boyfriend that was dressed as a fat fucking Shrek struggle to pull off a dumb mask that looked like a green tony lopez.

"Y/n don't just stay there I don't wanna have this shit on my head for the rest of my life," he whines.

"What's the magic word?" I roll my eyes, trying to keep a straight face.

"Please?"

"Good. I'll be right back," I say and run downstairs, laughing my ass off as I grab some scissors from the kitchen.

Long story short, I cut the mask off his face and slapped his fat Shrek ass just to see it jiggle.

-page 025

istg this is just random anyways im back lol

also did anyone listen to professor cals new audio (ten points) cuz omg- 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🤸‍♀️🚆