Declan "fruity little smoothie" Donnelly

A/D/S

"Steeeeebe!"

He turned to find Dec, eyes droopy, riding piggyback on Ant and clinging to his broad shoulders. He still looked a little drunk, wavering from side to side as Ant walked, but he was talking and whining and that was enough to make Stephen smile. He should have stopped them from partying too hard but saying no to Dec was hard and Stephen was under the influence of alcohol as well, so drinking more seemed like a good idea.
Now four hours later and after a cold shower, he was regretting letting his boys drink too much.

"What are you doing out of bed?" He looked up from his laptop. Who allowed them to look so adorable in pyjamas? He sighed. They should be in bed. They had a meeting the next day and it was already past midnight.
Dec whined. Stephen knew how convincing Dec could be.

"Steebe. Why you down hee when you shou' be snugglig wif us?"

Stephen looked to Ant for a translation.
He didn't look better and the goofy smile directed at him made him wonder if Ant drank more than he saw. He smiled at them both and raised an eyebrow, waiting for an explanation.

" Decky wants us both to keep him warm or he can't sleep properly." Ant replied, grinning warmly at him. He adjusted Dec on his back carefully, and locked his hands together under Dec's bottom. Which was rewarded with a peck on his neck. Ant smiled like a puppy who got a treat and continued.

"Come on, Steve. I wanna sleeeeep" yep, just as drunk as Dec, Stephen thought.

Stephen knew he was going to give in with one kiss from Ant and a pathetic sniffle from Dec. Ant came forward, Dec still clinging on his back head on his shoulder looking at Stephen with puppy eyes. Ant delivered the kiss, just like expected, pressing their lips together. A small one, gentle and soft.

And then Dec, their little precious Dec, sniffled pathetically, demanded his own kiss, "Steeeebe"

Stephen sighed and gave Dec his kiss, smiling. Dec smiled drunkenly and snuggled back to Ant's neck.
Stephen knew he had no choice but to get up and join his boys, otherwise he wouldn't be able to work with the amount of whining.
He closed his laptop.
"Alright boys"

He went to Ant and opened his arms, offering to take Dec in his arms to free Ant.
Ant turned his back to him to get him more access and the moment Stephen reached for Dec, he wormed his way into his taller boyfriend's arms and put his legs around the man's waist, head tucked in his neck.

"Good" Stephen said, " go on then, sleepy head" he giggled at Ant who was asleep on his feet.

Once in bed, Dec sprawled on top of Stephen, holding Ant's arm, Stephen sighed happily. He was holding Dec's full weight on his chest and Ant's head and upper body on his right shoulder and arm. His limbs would be asleep soon but he wouldn't move an inch. He didn't dare wiggling to get rid of the itch he felt on his back. His boys were sleeping contently in his arms and he would happily suffocate to death until they woke up.

He kissed Dec's hair softly and held Ant closer to his side.
He whispered a small "love you" in the air and closed his eyes to two sleepy hums.

So let me know about your opinions and vote if you liked.

Also let me know if you want me to do more of this. I have one for Ant too.

Jay xx