Too hot to handle(Stephen)

A/D/S

Stephen looked down with a slight pang of jealousy as he checked his phone during a meeting. Ant had sent a picture of him and Dec on their day out together. Stephen couldn't attend because of all the meetings he was stuck inside.

He was seeing less of his boyfriends but they promised him a whole week of spending time at home, after Saturday night takeaway was done. Just them three, bed, food and catching up on past few months of barely seeing eachother, well catching up for Stephen.

It wasnt their fault they were a duo and not a trio. They had to be together all the time, with or without their relationship. They were trying to make it work...but Stephen still felt excluded and he hated feeling like that.
He half focused his attention to the presentation in front of him.

.................

"You've been out all day. Come on, Ant's cooking dinner." Dec had come up to get him. He'd spent a good 3 hours in their room, going through all his emails and messages, trying to ignore what was going on downstairs.

"I'll be down later." Stephen said not looking up from his laptop.

" you're acting weird" Dec asked innocently, a trace on concern in his voice.

Stephen looked up for a moment "just really tired" he sighed looking back at his screen.

Dec frowned, "Are you coming down with something?" he looked at Stephen's face trying to see if he seemed sick.

Stephen rolled his eyes and said, "just tired Declan and I need a shower"

Dec kept staring at him thinking hard about what could have made Stephen act like...this, whatever that was. Just not him.

They both were distracted with things on their minds and didn't notice Ant coming up.

Stephen closed his laptop and looked at him with a tight smile.
Ant smiled gently, " food is getting cold, what's holding you? "

Stephen said, "I've only been here-"

Dec cut him off, "Since 5 this afternoon. What is it, 8 now?" Raising one eyebrow.

Stephen hummed quietly "I need to arrange my schedual for next week, it's gonna be a busy one" he stretched his back moaning in tiredness.
Ant chuckled and Dec almost laughed at his whiny moan , "Okaayy~"

"Let's go down you two" Ant held Dec's hand, and all of a sudden, Stephen's jealousy returned again. It was such a small, insignificant thing, Stephen knew that, but part of him feared that Ant just didn't want to touch him like that.

"Mullers!"

Stephen jolted backward at the sound of his name invading his thoughts. He tiredly looked up.

Dec came back and grabbed stephen's arm, "It's time to stop working"

Ant was already downstairs, "It's food tiiiime"

................

The next morning, things changed for better, or worse. Depending on the point of view.