sorry seems to be...(A/D)

Ant threw his hands up and turned his back to his husband, "I don't even know why I'm still trying to defend myself"

Dec somehow found himself even more fuming as him and his frustration was being ignored by the very cause of it, "You know you're in the wrong, you bloody know it!"

The shout made Ant turn back to him and gain a matching angry look, "Stop shouting, you're overreacting"

Both of them knew that was the wrong word to use during their recent fights,"Shut up! you selfish asshole. Do you even think about others? All I do is caring and you call it overreacting, I do everything in this relationship and you sit and do nothing but fucking it up" Words came out of the older man's mouth faster than he could stop himself, one wrong word ignited more and more. Both men were regretting what they'd said yet refusing to back down. Because they were right.

Ant's face twisted into a pained expression, his tone calmer,"it's about time you face reality and see how arrogant you really are. You're not better than me, if I'm selfish, then so are you. You're just too blind to see it. If I don't do anything for this relationship I may as well leave it and let you live in peace" his voice lost it's heat by the end of his rant and he sighed looking Dec in the eyes with tiredness.

Maybe it was shock, maybe it was the strong feeling of betrayal which made Dec say what he said next,"Yeah go on and quit, leave your problems like you always do!"

And it was all Ant needed to hear to rush to the door,"Fuck you!" Far too quiet to cause any more harm.

The door clicked shut and and Dec looked up with a mixture of shock and desperation, "Fuck!" he sat down shaking trying not to panic.

~~~

Stephen groaned, turning to his side blindly searching for his ringing phone. He opened one eye checking the caller's ID and time and frowned in confusion."Jonny? What's wrong?"

The worried voice behind the phone alerted the sleepy man, "Thank god you answered, look I'm sorry I called this late. Are you home?" Four in the morning wasn't late, it was early and Stephen felt something was so wrong.

"Yeah, what's going on? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I think so, I'm with Dec. They had a fight..." He trailed off trying to find better words.

"They what?!" The sleep was suddenly forgotten, worry and confusion took its place. Something must've been so wrong for Jonny to call and not one of the two.

Jonny continued patiently, "We can't find Ant, can you try to find him? Dec is a mess, I'm a little occupied here..."

"What the hell happened?Is he okay?" His mind trying to come up with reasons and places and ways to deal with this sudden problem. He wasn't even sure who he meant by he.

The younger man sighed, "Yeah I just managed to calm him down enough to talk. Can you look for him? I'll update you on Dec soon"

"Okay I call you if I find him, you sure you don't want me to come over there?" The londoner asked worriedly imagining both of his stupid friend's states. Dec was never easy to deal with in these situations.

He sighed at Jonny's words of reassurance on the other end of the line and hung up, massaging his temple.

Sleep was long forgotten as he got up and got dressed, muttering under his breath,
"Where the hell are you?"

~~~

Jonny ran his hand up and down of Dec's shaking back, hoping to get him calm down again "Shhh it's okay, you're okay"