Share a breath, share a kiss-1 (A/S)

(potential A/S)

Stephen didn't even remember where he put that damn inhaler, he didn't need it anymore these days. Now that his mind was hazy with panic and confusion, the last thing he could remember was where the small white inhaler was.

Dec's voice could be heard from downstairs as he was trying to calm his friend down and make him breathe slower. Stephen yanked another drawer open and in the far right corner saw the small inhaler, grabbed it and ran out of the room he'd just wrecked.

Ant's white face made his own face go pale. He held the inhaler to Dec with slightly shaking hand and tried not to look scared. He was ready to call an ambulance but waited to see if Dec could make this scary thing go away. He didn't even know Ant had asthma, and how the hell didn't he know that?

Thr older man put the inhaler's mouth piece in Ant's mouth and pressed as his other hand was holding the younger man's head, "Come on. You're okay"

Ant took the first puff in between his wheezing coughs, held his breath for few seconds and took another puff.

Stephen looked at them desperately, waiting to jump into action and do something if things got worse, all the while silently panicking not knowing anything about thie new found problem.

His own chest was tingling, more in sympathy than anything else. He knew so well how much these attacks sucked.

The sound of deep, slightly more comfortable breaths brought him out of his thoughts.

Dec was massaging Ant's neck and chest distractedly as he talked to the younger geordie, "thats better, slow, deep breaths." His tone losing the tension and worry.

"Better?" Dec asked.

A nod from Ant put a tight smile on the older man's face, "told you to get a spare one", not losing his scolding tone, "at least you've got one, you have asthma too?" Looking at Stephen holding almost the same worried look.

Stephen frowned in more confusion, Dec was calm and Ant was okay but they were acting as if nothing had happened and it annoyed him, not knowing what to do he turned away and headed toward the kitchen, "uh, no, just hay fever sometimes. Used to have it as a kid,um Dont need it much these days. I'm going to put on the kettle"

Looking back at his bestfriend Dec smirked, "so he had put his lips on there too."

Ant sat upright and shoved the smaller man, "shut up"
Dec's giggle made the taller man blush in embaressment.

"Now that you're okay want me to tell him you need mouth to mouth?"

Ant stood up, trying to escape his friend's embaressing comments, "shuddup, will ya?" he hissed. Dec stood up and held his elbow still giggling, "alright sit your ass back down, we don't need another episode. Gotta stay calm for a few minutes"

Ant clicked his tongue and sat back down again, a little too happy to cuddle Dec.

Stephen was sitting at the kitchen table trying to process what had happened.
The kettle was boiling but his thoughts was racing too loud to let him hear the thing wistling.

Ant was alright one minute and the next he was coughing, then wheezing and for once Dec wasn't panicking. He had grabbed Ant's jacket' dug out an inhaler almost the same as his own and gave it to the coughing man.
When he heard the empty puff, without saying anything he ran upstairs to find his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...teve? Steve!" Dec was snapping his fingers infront of him.

He looked up at Dec's surprised face and followed his eyes, he was holding a kettle and standing near the fridge staring at his hands. He looked awkwardly shocked and he could see the sympathy run through Dec's features.