Anthony "grumpy pants" McPartlin

A/D/S

Ant lay wide awake on his bed. His shirt was hitched up over his left side, his fingers playing absentmindedly with the soft fabric. Deep blue eyes stared blankly up at the ceiling. He had been tense for a few days and he was feeling less like himself. Sighing he slid across his mattress to reach for his phone. He needed to get up and go downstairs, it was already noon. He could tell from the noise coming from downstairs that Stephen was on another cleaning spree.

He had slept too much but he still felt tired. The vacum cleaner noise was annoying him and where was his Decky when he needed cuddles. Saturday mornings were cuddle times and both of them had left him alone, how rude. Moaning in defeat he dragged himself out of the bed and headed downstairs.

"Stephen, Hey Stephen? Can you not make so much noise, people are sleeping" he shouted over the noise.

There was a sudden silence as Ant saw Stephen turned it off and looked at him curiously. "It's almost lunch time"
And when he didn't get an answer apart from a scowl, he blinked "you're not coming down with something, are you?"

"No" Ant said heading for their kitchen.
"Want food and coffee, don't talk to me before that"

"If you have headaches again you shouldn't have coffee" Stephen said following him to the kitchen.

"Coffee" Ant said like a a child, feeling more annoyed and agitated. Why can't someone make him a cup of coffee? Is that too much to ask?
Chuckling, Stephen went to the coffee machine, "okay, let me give you your coffee before your majesty behead me"

Ant frowned at him and promised to himself to smack his head later for unnecessary sarcasm.

As he was sipping from his cup, Dec came to the kitchen holding bags of groceries. He put some of the bags on the table.

"Morning babe, give us a kiss" he kissed his nose without waiting for Ant to put down his cup.

" Morning? It's almost twelve" Stephen laughed while putting some fruits in the fridge.

"Shut up" said Ant quietly.
Dec went to change his clothes and when Stephen noticed the grumpy look on Ant's face he hugged his neck from behind.
"Why you sad?"
"I'm not" he said tiredly.

"Yes you are, are you okay? " Stephen was holding him too tight. At least in Ant's hyper aware mind.

" Let go of me"

" tell me what's wrong"

" Seriously...let go"

He felt trapped in his arms and he felt his anxiety reached its limit. As he tried to get up and out of his hold, he elbowed Stephen and rushed out of the kitchen.
"Ow...Ant..."

Ant heard him following him upstairs but he wasn't in the mood for explanation. His bteathing sped up. He rushed to their bedroom and plopped himself on the bed covering his face and trying to regulate his breathing.

Dec looked at his boyfriend on the bed and at his other confused boyfriend at the door, a questioning look on his face. He put his hand up and mouthed "it's ok" to Stephen's worried face and nodded his head in reassurance.

Stephen was about to say something but he decided to let Dec handle the situation. He closed the door quietly and went downstairs.

"I can't." It came out as a simple statement, "I just can't." This time desperation laced his words. "I feel so tense and I can't relax"

There was a sigh, "Ok, alright, breathe." Ant felt Dec sitting near his head on bed and rubbing his shoulder. He attempted to even out his breathing pattern, he was on the verge of another anxiety attack.

He promptly shoved his face into the cotton filled pillow. The taste of salt flooded his mouth as tears escaped his tightly shut eye lids and slid down his face.

Dec had seen this happening so many times so he pulled the shaking boy into his arms. Ant curled up in his lap. Dec said nothing, only held Ant's head against his chest, running his fingers through his short hair. As Dec nuzzled in Ant's hair, Ant let out a small giggle. Barely audible over his sobs, but still there.

A start. Dec knew Ant's body like he knew his own. He knew exactly where to press, where to run his finger nails over, where to kiss. He praised his boyfriend without words. Soft touches left across Ant's body. Hands massaged lower backs and in between shoulder blades. Ant's breathing evened out, his panic leaving. Ant lifted his head off of Dec's shoulder and stared into the eyes of his bestfriend. A chuckle fluttered out of Dec's mouth.

Ant tilted his head, look much like a confused pup. Big blue orbs, rimed with red, flashed with curiosity as an eyebrow was risen.

Dec smiled fondly down at his boyfriend and leaned down to kiss Ant's nose. Ant scrunched his nose up and smiled slightly. "You goof."

And with that he looked around the room trying to find his other boyfriend.
"Where did he go?"

"Probably making some food for his hungry men, how are you feeling?"

"Better... sorry I should've told you both this was happening again" he said quietly. " I make it up to him"

" It's ok pet, and don't worry about Stephen he was just worried"

"Hmm, I give him some chocolate so he won't sulk "

That made Dec laugh and he sighed in relief.

Ant probably gave him too much chocolate because by evening the boy wasn't able to sit still and they had to sit on him both to stop him from leaving the couch. Saturdays were cuddle times and Ant spend most of his day in his boyfriends' arms silently enjoying all the attention directing toward him.

He was sandwiched between them, eating popcorn from a big bowl that he held for all of them, Dec's head on his shoulder and Stephen's hand massaging his head gently.
None of them were watching the film really.

This one turned out longer than the previous one, hope you enjoyed it.

Vote if you liked and let me know about your opinions in the comments :)

Jay xx