Share a breath, share a kiss-2

I left the second part for so long, so I decided to update the second and the third part as one. I'm sorry for the delay. Life's got busy.

(A/S)

Get him drunk they said, he's gonna loosen up for once they said. Dec shook his head as he moved his car out of the parking space. They needed to leave the pub before someone said something stupid.
He wasn't ready for the amount of drama Stephen had caused. All the alcohol's effect was leaving his own system and leaving annoyance and headache in its place.

_____________

Robbie had bet he couldn't finish a whole bottle and as stubborn as Stephen could get, he accepted and proceeded to down two third of the bottle by the time Ant called it a night and they parted ways with the other three.

He wasn't going to stay and listen to his drunken nonesense about wanting to move on from a secret obsession . He wasn't interested in the younger man's love life anyway.

__________

Not even half an hour after they left the pub, Jonny called Dec to ask whether they saw Stephen or not, hearing that made him suspicious as the younger man was already quite drunk when they were leaving.

"Wasn't he with you?" Dec asked already annoyed at Jonny. He wasn't the nicest when drunk and of course he drank with almost the same pace of Stephen.

He hung up the call on Jonny and called Ant.

"Jonny wanted to know if we've heard from Steve"Dec asked the younger man uninterested.

Ant hesitated for a second, "Did they lose him or something?"

"I wouldn't be surprised"

"No, I haven't." Said Ant and the call was ended.

And ten minutes later Stephen's ID appeared on Dec's phone.

"Where the hell are ya? Jon's been searching for ya"

"It's deep. Can't come up...on me own, it's not a secret...tunnel" Said the Londoner hiccuping through his sentence, sounding a level or two more drunk than Dec's ever heard him.

"where are you ?" The older man asked alarmed.

"The alley behind the pub?"

Dec frowned in confusion, "Okay, then what's deep?"

Stephen looked around himself and hiccuped before answering, "This hole"

The older man's eyed widened remembering plumbers working behind the pub as they arrived and now thinking about it, Dec could see the size of that hole vividly in his head, "you fell into the hole?"

Stephen sniffed distractedly and mumbled a "Yeah"

"Fuck!...I'm gonna kill Rob" he mumbled.
Dec's mind were trying to focus enough so he could decide what to do.

"Help me up first?" Whined Stephen sounding too carefree for a man down a hole at 12: 37 a.m.

_______________

The calls had been made and by the time Ant hit the breaks of his car and jumped toward the back alley, Jonny and a team of firemen were lifting Stephen up.

Dec tried to catch up on Ant's fast walking and peaked through the big men moving a stretcher.

"Jonny? Is that Steve?" He asked half shocked half drunk.

The younger man's state wasn't better than the man on the stretcher as he panted and looked at the geordies, "He's okay" sounding relieved and tired.

Ant's silent fury turned into rage.
"You idiot, he doesn't even drink that heavily! What were you thinking?!" He grabbed the younger man's collar while he was being yanked back by Dec.