Regular Guest (A/D & S)

4 times Ant and Dec didn't realize they were living with Stephen and 1 time they did and acted on it.
(ESTABLISHED A/D, COULD BE A/D/S BUT STEPHEN'S RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM COULD BE PLATONIC AS WELL, YOUR CHOICE ;) )

Since they remembered, they were a power couple, handling both their proffessional and private lives fairly well, and along the way giving whoever needed a little help, a hand. Them two against the world. Two not THREE.

But now a decade or two later, they found themselves lost at how a certain six feet lanky lad found his way in the middle of their lives, as if he'd always been there.

He actually was turning the "and" in their Ant and Dec, as one cheeky interviewer once suggested.
Not that it bothered them much; to be fair they enjoyed each other's company too much to care about the nature of their unique bond, well until it got their attention.

1.

Stephen grabbed Ant's elbow, "Come here, what the hell?", he started cleaning the surface blood from his lips with a tissue, so he could estimate the damage. Turning Ant's face around he frowned, cleaning the small new cuts he found.

"Ahh" Ant hissed weakly, slightly embaressed about the whole situation.

"It doesn't need stiches I guess, but leave this on, the bleeding will stop" he scolded the geordie and handed him the slightly bloody paper tissue.

"Stupid bird" Ant said looking himself in the mirror and made a face when he moved his lips and they stang. Why did he think it was a good idea to feed the bird by holding the bread in his mouth, he had no idea.

"Stupid you! of course it'll bite your lips off with it" Stephen's scolding reminded the geordie of his mom's disappointed tone and it made him laugh under his breath. Him being the reasonable one? Yeah that's new.

Bathroom door got opened and Dec peaked from behind Stephen looking Ant's face over, "Is he okay?" He turned to Stephen.

"Yeah come in, there's not much blood left for you to see"

"Idiot", Dec mumbled chuckling and slapping the back of Ant's head lightly. then turned to the taller man, "thanks man"

"No problem", Stephen replied trying not to look too fondly at them bickering.

After all he still got a reputation to keep.

2.

A Saturday morning on their break from the shows, when Dec finished his morning coffee, Stephen appeared at their door with two plastic bags full of snacks. After greeting the still half asleep geordie, he found his own way to their kitchen and busied himself making tea, knowing both of the boys would prefer coffee in the morning and he had to make his own tea if he wanted a cup.

Dec scratched his belly and looked at the younger man with sleepy eyes,"Why are you up so early?"

Dec's messy look made him seem younger, and it made Stephen smile.

"Just went shopping and thought to come over and visit. Haven't seen you two for some time."
Dec smiled, we finally grew on him, he thought.

"Help yourself with...well anything you can find. I'm gonna take a quick shower, gotta wake this body up somehow"

"Alright" Stephen found himself back in the kitchen placing his shoppings in cupboards and the fridge.

After drinking his tea with two biscuits he found in a box Dec probably hid for himself, Stephen went upstairs to annoy the other geordie.

Ant was asleep twisted in a weird shape and wrapped in their blanket facing the wall. "Anthony" called the londoner.

The older man didn't move and continued to snore lightly,"Tony" Stephen called louder knowing how much it annoyed him.