first morning

Normans POV

I woke up in my and Rays room like always but i noticed that i wasn't in my bed and in fact in Rays bed. I feel a slight breath and weight on my chest i look down to see Ray sleeping peacefully. I smile slightly as i recall the night before I get so lost in thought by looking at Rays peaceful sleep that I didn't even realize Ray woke up and was staring right at me

"Norman" I heard and felt a small poke on my nose. I snap outta my thoughts to see Rays finger on my nose and him staring at me confused and annoyed. "Hmm what's up and Goodmorning" I said with a smile. "Good morning and you've been staring at me for 5 minutes while ive been saying your name" Ray said with a eyebrow raised a light bit. "Oh well I guess I just got caught into thought hehe" I said closing my eyes and doing nervous smile.

"Alright about what" Ray said snuggling into my chest more. "Oh just about last night and we should probably go make breakfast for everyone" I replied. "But I wanna stay here" Ray wined. 'I love this side of Ray more that cold hearted one that never shows his emotions but he's willing to show them infront of me how sweet' I thought. "Well how about we go make breakfast and after we eat we can cuddle again you can even read a book I won't mind" I said and I swear the brightest smile I've ever seen from him came onto his face. "Ok let's go" he said slowing getting off of me'.

-time skip-

Rays Pov

Me and Norman walked to the kitchen hand in hand and later I decided to ask him if he wanted to tell the others or not but right before we entered we look just to make sure no one was there and just or luck no one was there yet.

We headed to the kitchen and right before we started cooking we heard a loud "Hey Norman! Hey Ray! Goodmorning!" We both signed letting go of each others hand and knew it was Emma.

I saw Norman turn around and give Emma a smile and say "Hey Emma good morning" while I just said "morning"

We started cooking and after Emma sat up the tables and then she said that she was gonna wake the others up.

Me and Norman both looked until she disappeared and then he came right next to me and put his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder while I continued cooking.

"So Norman how do you feel about telling the others" I asked trying to start a conversation.
"Hmm I guess we could tell them we should only tell the older ones first tho" Norman replied. "I trust Don Gilda and Anna to know right now more than anyone" I said. "Really why's that" Norman asked. "Well Don and Gilda can keep a secret and Anna deserves to know cause other than you she's the only one who knows about my secret and Emma I don't trust cause I think she'll tell people and maybe Nat some day this week "
I said. "I see alright than well just have them come to are room later" Norman said. I just nodded

(I decided to have Anna know Rays secret cause I can see them being best friends and knowing eachothers secrets)

After a few minutes with use staying in that position we heard running and yelling Norman kissed my cheek quickly and went back to working.

-time skip-

During breakfast I told Anna Don and Gilda to come to mine and Normans room later as a group they'd didn't question it any further and just said they'd be there

-time skip-

It was after breakfast me and Norman where laying in Normans bed his back against the wall his legs spread out and me in between his legs with my head on his chest reading a book. He rested his head on my shoulder and started reading with me.

After staying like this for about an hour a knock was heard as much as i didn't want to move I did. I got up Norman a little bit behind me and I opened the door revealing the three.

I move as side opening the door more. The three came in after I shut the door and locked it then me and Norman looked at each other thinking the same thing

It's time to tell them

Chapter 3 should be posted tmr or the day after