nat

Rays POV

After 2 I was able to leave but they suggested that Norman tries to stay with me as much as possible. Me and Norman were walking to the main area were everyone was. My arm was around Normans shoulder and his hand around my waist for support. It hurt to walk mainly because of the scars on my back.

We made it and everyone came up to me saying that they were happy I was ok and that I should be more careful.

After everyone was done talking to me Norman got me some food cause I've barley ate in the past 3 days. I was sitting on one of the chairs with my head on the table resting in my arms. I was reflecting on what happened in the past few days starting from the library to the room to the nightmares that I've been having ever since that day. I just thought it was the trauma but there was always a small chance I was wrong.

Norman broke me out of my thoughts by placing a plate in front of me. I lift my head and start eating. It hurt swallowing a little and every time I brought the fork to my mouth it would shake a little. I knew that I needed help until I heal but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.

I finished eating and I thought we were going to our room but then Norman brought me to the washroom. "Why are we here?" I questioned. "Well Nat suggested it would be a good idea to take a shower" Norman said. "Ok" I said. Norman went and turned one of the showers on while I slowly and painfully took my hoodie off. Norman saw this and came up to me. "Do you want me to help you" Norman said. "N-no I'm ok just can you go grab fresh clothes in our room" I said. "Ok ill be right back don't go anywhere" Norman said and gave me a quiet peck on the lips. I sat on the sink edge of the bathroom waiting for Norman.

After a minute I saw Don come in. "Hey Ray!" He said but then his expression shrunk when he saw all my scars everyone except Norman Anna and Nat hasn't seen the cuts on my body only the ones on my face. "Hey" I said dull. "What are you doing" Don asked tilting his head. "Waiting for Norman to come back" I said. "Oh ok!" Don said and left.

Once Don left Norman came in with some clothes. "Alright Ill leave these hear tell me when your done" Norman said sitting on a bench next to the door. "Oh and also ask if you need help" Norman said giving a slight smirk. "S-sure" I said and went to take a shower. I gotta admit it hurt but no way was I telling Norman.

I finally got out and putting on my boxers hurt a lot and I really didnt want to feel that pain again so I decided to ask Norman help. "U-uh Norman could you umm h-help me" I said. "Sure" Norman said and by his tone i could tell he was smirking. After a few seconds he appear and blushed a little. I picked up the sweatpants and handed them to him. He knelt down picked up my leg slid one side up and did the same with the other leg. "I can do the shirt on my own" I said looking away. "Aww but that ruins the fun" Norman said in a wining tone. "O-ok fine" I said. Norman did a little dance with might I saw was adorable and then grabbed the shirt and put it on.

We headed back with me on his back cause he wouldn't stop begging to carry me. I snuggled into his hair smelling it. It smelled nice. "Hey Ray" Norman said. "Hmm" I said. "How about we tell Nat- I mean he saw us so we should tell him not to tell anyone" Norman said and I nodded. "I'll text him when we get in our room" I said. They finally reached the room and Norman sat me down on his bed with me in his lap and I grabbed my phone

*groupchat*
✨demon food✨
emma: atenna
Ray: sasuke
Norman: dollarstoresuga
Don: Don not Dawn
Anna: nice smile
Gilda: grass hair
Nat: Nat just Nat
Antenna: Maybe Dawn did something with it

Don not Dawn: not I didn't and ITS DON NOT DAWN

Grass hair: Whatever you say

Nice smile: So who took it

Nat just Nat: Who took what

Sasuke: what's going on

Dollarstoresuga: yeah what is gone

Don not Dawn: someone took mine and Emma's matching socks

Antenna: YEAH GIVE THEM BACK

Grass hair: well it can't be Ray even though he would normally be the suspect hmm probably not Norman what about Nat or Anna

Dollarstoresuga: I vote on Nat

Don not Dawn: ^

Nice smile: ^

Antenna: ^

Grass hair: ^

Sasuke: ugh ^

Dollarstoresuga: alright case closed

Antenna: NAT HOW DARE YOU

Nat just Nat: are we gonna ignore the face that I could be Gilda

Sasuke: i guess

Norman: omg Ray looks so cute in this photo we just took ☺️

Antenna: OMG SEND PIC PLEASE 😃

*norman sent attachment*

*lets just pretend there wearing those clothes rn*

Sasuke: rude

Antenna: I never thought I'd see Ray smile

Grass hair: ^

Don not Dawn ^

Nat just Nat: ^

Nice smile: seriously I have

Antenna: FR?!

Nice smile: yeah...

Antenna: oh and just saying I saved that

Sasuke: I'm gonna kill you

Dollarstoresuga: now now Ray lets calm down

Sasuke: anyways Nat come to mine and Normans room

Nat just Nat: ok be there in a min

*real life*

Ok it'll take me some time to get ideas for the next chapter but it'll be soon