the ending

Rays pov:

Everything was going fine. We defeated almost all the demons. Then all the groups joined together to defeat the last group. All of us left in pain. It was a long agonizing day. Some of us had broken bones. Some of his were bleeding. Some of us could barley walk. Some of us couldn't walk. But we were all in pain. We were all tired. Really tired.

—a month later—

Everyone was happy. We lived in peace. No more pain. No more blood lose. No more sadness. No more betrayal. Live was finally... nice.

I sat on the roof thinking about everything that's happened up until this point. The wind was pretty intense right now. But it felt nice so it was okay. As I was in my train of thoughts I didn't notice the figure approaching me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped and quickly looked over and then let out a sign of relief. "Jesus Norman don't do that you scared the living shit outta me" I said. "Haha.. yep whatever you say sir" he said sitting done next to me.

"It's a nice view huh?" Norman said. "Yeah.." I say. "These past years have been pretty intense" Norman starts "it feels weird the way everything just ended, but i guess ending it was better than continuing this crazy ass life on" he finished. "Yeah everything is just so... peaceful" I said looking at him. "Everyone's happy now, everyone doesnt have to life in fear, everyone can live a normal life, we can be happy together" Norman said looking at me. "Yeah...we can" I said. We leaned in and kissed just for a second but it felt like a feeling that's impossible to describe unless you feel it for yourself.

We pulled away and Norman said "don't wander to much on the past, try and move on after everything that's happened, we closed a chapter of our lives and this is just the beginning of the next, the past is just the past, not the present or the future, everything you've done in life has a reason behind it no matter if you know why or not it has some reason wether it's good or bad, don't ponder to much on it..." Norman finished.

"I guess... it would be nice to forget everything... just for a little while..." I said.

I didn't want to continue the story to much anymore so I decided to end it also because I don't have anymore ideas so im ending it here sorry the chapters pretty short and ill gonna try writing other story's so if there are any other ones you want me to write or have any ideas please let me know