pain

⚠️there's blood and abuse in this episode along with swearing⚠️

Emma's POV

'I'm gonna apologize to Norman today yeah! I shouldn't have done what I did yesterday but at least I think ray forgave him cause yesterday I went in and saw them sleeping together EEEE! They were just so cute!' Me Don Gilda Anna and Nat all finished breakfast. Don and Gilda went to get all the kids up Nat and Anna set breakfast on plates and I went to go get Ray and Norman we decided to let them sleep. I go into see Norman holding Rays arm on the bed and Ray hanging off the bed with only his foot touching and holding Normans arm.

I go over to Ray grabbing his back with my arms and i nodded to Norman. He seemed like he understood what I meant and let Ray go into my arms. Me and Ray both fell on the floor and i tried getting up even with Ray on me but felt something rub my leg. I had no idea what it was but I could tell Ray was really tense. (remember Emma's really innocent in this story) I tried to get up again and felt it again. As I did a small grown cane from Ray. I was so confused so I just thought it was nothing so I moved my leg up in a fast position lifting my self up and hear a medium muffled moan came from Ray. It seemed like he was trying to hide it. I finally got up and pushed Ray off me and he let out another moan and I was still so confused. I stood up and saw his face bright red and he just moved under the bed in a quick motion.

Rays POV

'omg Omg OMG I CANT BELIVE THAT JUST HAPPENED! I SO HAPPENED TO BE MAKING OUT WITH NORMAN AND ACCIDENTALLY FEEL OFF THE BED BUT NORMAN CAUGHT ME AND IN THAT TIME I WAS MAKING (why am i still in caps) out with him i got a boner so that was great. And I guess Emma caught me and her leg so happened to land in a spot where if she moves it rubs against it and that was not fun'

"Hey Emma what did you want?" Norman asked. "Oh I just came to say breakfast is ready" Emma replied. "Ok we'll be out shortly" Norman said. I heard the door close and then Normans head popped down into my view. "So how's you dick doing hehe" Norman said laughing a little and smirking. "Piss off" I said and got out. My boner calmed down a little to the point where the only way to notice it is if you look directly at it so I think I'm fine. "Let's go" I said grabbing Normans arm and pulling him along.

-after dinner-

"Hey Norman I'm gonna go to the library to read for a little" I said. "Ok I'll be in are room" Norman said. I kissed his cheek before going off.

As I was heading to the library I felt like someone was watching me but I just shrugged it off.

After some time reading I heard the door open but just kept my eyes fixed on the page I was reading. I felt a hand slowly go around my neck and then another and then they rested on my shoulders "hey nor-" I started but stopped cause I quickly realized that this was not Norman his hands aren't that big and who ever this was was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and I know Norman has nothing like that. I just stayed frozen until a minute I felt it start to pull me off the chair. "Who are you" I said trying to stay calm but then I felt there grip tighten around my neck 'what the hell' "Who the hell are you!" I yelled. I tried looking up but then there grip choking me a little.

"T-tell me who you are!" I screamed. 'you're done know someone had to off heard that' there grip tightened even more and it got really hard to breath. They started walking away with me into the hallway. "Stop! Who the hell are you?! Answer me you bitch!" I screamed at the stranger and all I got in response was a small laugh. But then I realized where they were taking me and it was not a good sign. The weapons room. One people go in there unless going on a misson. Second there's weapons of course and that gives me an idea that he might abuse me cause the strangers definitely isn't going enough to live here. And third it's sound prof so if i gets to the point of screaming they can't hear me unless ear to the door. Great just great.

I start to look up there grip tightens at the movement at me head but i fight it and finally am able to see them. They had short green hair a pale face with dark green eyes like mine. "LET GO OF ME" I screamed as loud as I could cause the bedrooms so happened to be farthest away from the library and weapon room. I finally hear foot steps. He lets go of me with one hand to open the door letting me breath better and I take this chance to try and escape. I start to break free. He knew what I was doing and I saw a knife in his hand move up to my throat and pressed it down drawing a little bit of blood and I yelped. After a few seconds I felt a warm breath on my ear and he whispers in my ear "I wouldn't try to run unless you want me to kill you or I could spar you and kill your little boyfriend slowly and you watch the whole thing" I gulped and nodded slowly.

He opened the door and I heard footsteps run up to me and him. "RAY!" I heard Norman scream as I was thrown in and the door was slammed shut and locked.

"HEY LET ME OUT YOU BASTARD!" I yelled as loud as I could. "Hehe you are a feisty one aren't you I guess I'll have to punish you" I heard from someone in the corner. "Who are you!" I yelled and they came out of the shadows. A girl with long blue hair with deep blue eyes wearing a long black dress are carrying chains. She came towards me and wrapped the chains pulling me towards two hand cuff attached to the celling. "Hey! What are you doing!" I yelled so loud you could probably even here me outside of the room.

Normans POV

I heard screaming and yelling when I was just on my phone in my room and right away it was Ray by the tone and the language that was used. I ran out of my room to see everyone in the hallway except Ray when all ran to where the screaming was. When we got there we saw i person who looked to be around 26 or so (I already gave the description so yeah) with one arm holding Ray choking him a little and the other one holding a knife that I think was up to Rays neck cause there's a little blood dripping down his neck.

He threw Ray into the room before we could do anything. "RAY!" I yelled so loud it hurt my throat. We heard Ray screaming but couldn't tell what he was saying.

We all just stood at the door trying to open it as that dude walked away. It went silent for a while before we heard chains rattling and Ray screaming so loud i almost cried.

Rays POV

Once my hands were handcuffed to the celling and I was hanging of the ground she put a hand to my throat pulling it closer and bitting down hard onto my neck making me yelp before whispering in my ear "it's punishment time" and grabbed a chain on the ground whipping it against my chains making me scream. She hit me again and again each time getting me to scream louder. 'Why why is this happening? And to me and who are these people I'm so confused' I thought and then I heard a voice that I used to hear in my head whisper "you know you deserve this after all you did in the past years shipping out good kids your basically a murder" I just screamed no back to it in my head.

She stopped hitting me with the chain for a second ripped of my hoodie revealing bruises all over me and pulled out a whip. She slapped it against my skin and I let out a blood curdling scream. Oh god this hurts 10 times more than the chains.

Normans POV

Rays screams stopped for a minute and I felt a strong sign of relief but feeling regretted it when seconds later came a blood curdling scream. I let more tears than the already was on my face fall. We tried everything to open the door but nothing worked. The only way to open the door was with the key but that dude had it. 'If only I was there in the library with him maybe this would have never happened maybe if I just told him to read the book with me. No I have to get these thoughts outta my head and focus on saving ray'

I was snapped outta my thoughts by hearing a voice come from the room. "You know Ray we could just replace you with your little boyfriend what was his name northan nah that doesn't sound right nor? NORMAN THATS IT! We could just hurt him while you watch if pain either way you'll still be hurt" A girl letting out a crazy laugh after. "YOU BITCH DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT HURTING NORMAN HURT ME AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT NOT ANYONE ELSE!" I heard Ray yell his voice was raspy from screaming. "Haha guess we'll just gotta hurt you till you BREAK" she said screaming the word break. And then more screams came from Ray

'I have to find the key NOW'

I really didn't want to do this but it was the only thing I could think of so hear we are any ideas of how Norman gets the key