healing

Rays POV

*dream* i was running through the hallway. I didn't know why I was but it felt like something was telling me to go there. I finally arrived in the room and what I saw scared me so much. Norman and Emma were both on the ground bleeding. I ran up to them and pulled them into my grip. "Come on guys wake up please" I said as I cried. (I just realized this is like Normans dream-) "R-ray I'm sorry I-I love you" I heard Norman whisper as his hand slowly moves to his cheek. I put my hand ontop of mine an grasped it and cried into his hand. "Please Norman Emma please don't leave me" i said' *end of dream*

I woke up panting and my body tried to get up but was pulled down but my body hurt to much and I let out a loud gasp and cried a little. I felt something on both of my hands tighten. I looked down spit the pain and saw both Norman and Emma were both holding my hands tightly looking at me in concern.

Normans POV

Me and Emma both woke up to Ray squirming and crying in his sleep. He woke up panting and his body went to sit up but I think he felt pain cause he fell back and let out a loud gasp. Me and Emma both tight are grasp making him look down and starred at us in shock and continued to cry. "Ray what happened" I said. "N-nothing just a nightmare that's all" Ray said his voice somewhat raspy still from screaming. "How do you feel" Emma asked. "Like shit" Ray said. "Alright I'm gonna go tell Nat and Anna that your awake" Emma said while waking away.

I looked over to ray and pulled him into a gentle but warming hug "I'm glad your okay" I whispered in his ear. He wrapped his free arm around me. "Haha of course" Ray said. "I missed that laugh" I said. I pulled away a little and kissed him gently but passionately we stayed like that until we heard a cough. We both pulled apart and went red. Rays arm left my side and fell. I carefully placed him on the bed and sat on the chair.

"Umm so Ray how are you feeling" Anna asked. "Great um hum" Ray said i laughed lightly. "Come on Ray be serious" Nat said. "Ok like shit" Ray said. "Is there any spots that hurt more than others" Anna said. "Well the left side of my back hurts a lot more than anywhere else" Ray said. "Alright let's see can you turn on your side" Nat said. "Alright" Ray said as he turned on his side groaning in pain. Nat walked  over to Ray and pulled the blanket back revealing a long and wide red mark along his back. "Omg" Anna said. "This is gonna need to be treated right away" Nat said. "Norman you can stay but please stay of to the side" Anna said. I nodded and moved next to the door thinking they wouldn't be coming near here.

After Ray groaning in pain while Anna and Nat did work on his large cut me and Ray were just talking and I finally got the courage to ask him something that's been on my mind.

"Hey Ray" I said. "Yeah what is it" Ray said a little confused. "Well there been something I've been wanting to ask you" I said. "Ok go ahead" Ray said. "Well when we were all trying to get you out of the room you were screaming what exactly happened in there cause when we got the door open you were unconscious" I said. He signed and started talking.

"Well you couldn't tell it was something bad even before you saw me because of the screams couldn't you" He said. I just nodded. "Well when I got pushed in the room I started yelling and then a girl came out from the corner and said that I'll be punished for my rude tone. She grabbed chains wrapped them around my wrist and started pulling them. She attached me to the handcuffs and started hitting me with chains. After a while I think she got bored and grabbed a whip and that's when I let out that really loud scream she kept switching items and every time I almost fell unconscious she grabbed a different weapon which caused more pain. She left and then I passed out so yeah" Ray says. At this point I had tears running down my face. "Ok but how'd you get that long cut" I asked. "Probably one of the times I fell unconscious she grabbed boiling water or something and poured it on my back cause at one point I woke up and felt like my hole body was on fire" Ray said.

"Well you should try and get some sleep I would lay down with you but I don't what you to feel more pain" I said. "Aww ok" Ray said. I stood up and kissed his forehead before turning off the tiny lamp.

"I love you Norman, Goodnight" I heard Ray whisper. I smiled "I love you too Ray Goodnight" I then fell asleep holding Rays hand once again.