recording

Normans POV

Nat knocked on are door as we were making a scarf cause we got bored. Ray got up and opened the door letting Nat inside.

"So what's up" Nat said. "Well you know were dating right" Ray said and Nat nodded. "Yeah I thought so cause I knew you were close as best friends but not to the point of kissing so I assumed you were dating" Nat said. "Ok so can you not tell anyone cause we're trying to slowly tell everyone" I said. "Ok when did you start dating" Nat asked. "About a week ago" Ray said. "Alright not gonna tell any-" Nat was cut of by the door flinging open by Don.

"Guys! Come with me now!" Don said. We all looked at him confused but started following we he went running off.

We were in the library for a minute. "So what's this about" I asked. "Wait the rest of the older kids will be here in a minute and then I'll explain" Don said.

About a minute later Gilda, Anna, and Emma walked in. "So what's this all about" Ray asked leaning against a book shelf. "While me and Gilda were cleaning up the weapons room we found something" Don said. This made me perk up a little bit. Don pulls out a file from one of the chairs and puts it on the table. "Ray your gonna want to look at this" Gilda says.

I watched as Ray lifted himself of the wall and headed to the table where we all huddled around. Ray opened the file and all of our eyes widened.

There was a picture of Ray and his name underneath it. We all looked up at each other and then Ray flipped to the first paper. It was a bunch of information we didn't even know about Ray. The next page was full of photos of Ray from when he was a baby to now. Ray flipped the page again and there was a ipod with earbuds attached to it. There was also a post it note that said only Ray could listen to what is inside. Rays hand shaking a little reached for the iPod and put the earbuds in. He started listening and his eyes widened and he let go off the ipod it was about to hit the ground but i caught it.

Rays POV

'Ray if your listening to this we have come after you for a few different reasons. One even though you didn't lay a hand on them for all of you siblings death you knew they would all happened but you did nothing to stop it you actually teamed with the enemy. I know that you were also planning to die and escape and that's why you teamed with her but you still let all of them die so technically your a murderer'

I let the ipod drop from my hands. A murderer?

'Two we want you to meet your father but he doesn't like you very much so he wanted to punish you first. We must have already punished you or else there would be no way you would be hearing this. So a small warning we will be back and cause you twice the pain. When we come you could either get yourself willingly come with us or you could kill your self before we touch you. But if you try to run we will kill all of the people you promised to protect all those years ago. And making your 2 closest friends and Norman suffer a long and painful death while you wouldn't that be fun. But supposing on the promise you made you'll probably just turn yourself over won't you. All we want you for is so you can meet your father we won't do anything to you but who knows about you father. Oh and one more thing before I go look at the window. So see you soon Ray'

I let tears run out the corner of my eyes and my glance slowly turns to the window. Written there was 'you have 3 choices choose wisely' I turned at walk to the wall punching it making a dent. "DAMMIT!" I yelled not caring if I woke the younger ones up. "Dammit" I said letting more tears run out. "Ray what happened" Norman asked and I just pointed to the window.

Everyone followed my finger and gasped at what they saw. "What were the three choices" Don asked. "Either let myself go with them willingly, kill myself before they could touch me, or run and all of you die but-" I cut myself off there not even thinking about what would happen. "But what?" Gilda asked. "But they said that they would have my 2 closest friends referring to Emma and Norman die a slow and painful death and make me watch" I finished putting a hand on my face and grasping my hair tightly.

"We'll fight them and protect Ray it's not like they can stop all of us!" Don said. Everyone nodded except me. "Umm Ray did they say why they did that to you" Emma said. My whole body tensed at remembering the reasons why. "No" I said coldly. "Ray stop lying your actions tell more than your words" Norman said. "Damn can't keep anything from you" I said. "So what is it" Nat said. "I don't wanna talk about it" I said standing up "I'm going to think alone" I said as I closed the door.

I headed outside and sat down on the porch rethinking everything that the girl said. 'I guess if you really think hard enough I really am a murderer. mm i shouldn't be thinking like this norman finally got me to stop cutting and ive been improving' I was so lost in thought I didn't see the figure approaching me