returned

Rays POV:

'Normans group is supposed to come back today' I thought as I walked in the halls bored as hell. I'm now just realizing how much I depended on Norman. I would always be with him so I didn't have to think about anything other than him. 'Dammit this whole time ive just been weak and here I thought I was getting strong. Well whatever no use lingering over that' I decided to get something to drink and as I was about to I saw movement outside. I quickly rushed towards the window and in the distance Normans group slowly coming closer. And soon enough they were inside. All of them were perfectly fine a few scratches here and there but nothing to serious. 'I was worrying for nothing...what was I thinking Normans the strongest person I know'

Everyone soon came in seconds after the arrived. Everyone was hugging them while I stood in the back watching. Soon Norman's glance shifted over to me. He smiled 'I missed seeing his smile that could make anyway melt over him' he came over kissed my cheek and hugged me. "I missed you so much" I whispered into his shoulder. "I missed you to ray" he said while ruffling my hair. We leaned back and he laughed "you look like you haven't slept in days". "Shut up" i said "now go back to the group they look like they're dying to talk to you". He looked over his shoulder and then started to walk away with a wave.

I headed back to my room and layed down. Until that moment I didnt realize how tired I really was and then I feel asleep in seconds. Maybe because I knew Norman was safe now. That was my last thought before my vision went black and I feel into deep sleep

sorry this chapter was short but I haven't written anything in a while and I wanted to write something quickly and post it but I'm gonna try writing more consistent so im back