smut

⚠️contains smut⚠️ if you feel uncomfortable just read the first paragraph and then skip the rest

Normans POV:

I have Ray a few hours to think and I headed to our bedroom first to see if he was there and surely enough he was. He was standing next to the window starring out it. "Ray?" I said walking up to him. He turned around with his hair covering his eyes and walked up to me. "Ray" I said. He looked up at me and walked closer where we could feel each others breath. He then started kissing me I was a little shocked at first but kissed back. I felt him push me against the door locking it in the process.

He started kissing me harder putting a hand on my back and one of the back of my head pulling me closer. (you all know where this going). I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him close. He grasped my butt making me gasp and he took that chance to slid his tongue into my mouth. I moaned a little as his tongue moved around my mouth. We pulled apart for air and had a string of saliva connecting are mouths.

All of a sudden ray grinded up against me letting me feel his boner. He then whispered in my ear "could you help me". I just nodded. Ray pulled my off the door and pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me again taking my shit off in the process. I flipped us over so I was now on top of him. I flung his shirt off and bit his neck. I started hitting down on his nipple while I undid his pants. I slid his pants down to this ankles and licked down his chest teasing around his hard member. "Cut the fucking teasing already" Ray said in more of a moan. I smirked and then took him all in while Ray let out a loud gasp. I slowly started moving up and down but then Ray grabbed my head with his hand forcing me to go faster. I started going at a really fast speed bopping my head up and down while ray let out moans that he tried controlling but failed. I let my tongue move around the head.

After a few minutes ray said something. "N-Norman i-I'm gonna cum". I smirked before he let out all his liquid. I took him out and swallowed all before saying "could you help me now". Ray had a big grin come across his face and then flipped me over it was a like bit shocking at first. Ray then quickly moved down to my waist with his hands running down my sides. He pulled them down with his teeth with was actually pretty attractive.

He started teasing me with my boxers still on. After doing this for about 30 seconds he very quickly pulled my boxers off and took me. Bopping his head at a really fast speed letting his tongue move around making me let out loud moans. He was playing with my balls in another hand. And suddenly he let a hand slip under me going into my hole. I gasped really loud at this and I could hear a tiny chuckle come from him. "I-m gonna-" I couldn't even finish my sentence when a load of cum bursted into Rays mouth.

He swallowed it all and then grabbed my legs placing them on his shoulder. "You ready" he said while placing himself underneath me. I nodded before feeling something large go into me. I let out a painful noise before shutting my eyes. "Calm down you'll get used to it promise" ray said but I could tell he was stopping himself from thrusting really hard into me. After a minute the pain went away I opened my eyes and said "I'm ready ray". I then felt him slowly start moving I left out a few moans before saying "m-move faster dammit" I was shocked with my words just as much as Ray was. "Oh? I think you've been around me to much" ray said while moving his nose against mine and then ruffly pounded in and outta me.

He continued this for a while while I let out really loud moans some of them with me screaming Rays name until ray hit something making me arch my back and he stopped before continuing and jamming into my (dont kill me I don't know how to spell it 😫🤚).
I let out even louder moans until I let it all out spraying into mine and Rays face and he cummed in me and let me tell you it felt amazing. He pulled outta me dropping next to me outta breath. Ray wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me close and throwing the covers over us.

"I love you norman" ray said. "I love you too Ray" and I drifted off to sleep to tried to care about all the people who just broke into are room.

Author: ok before you come after me they locked the door everyone else pick locked it ok

A little smut chapter cause I kinda got writes block so yeah comment any ideas pls I need help 😫