3: Hades

Making it to the isle we pulled up to the same place that we did the first time we came her for Mal and everyone else. Everyone was standing there as i got out Jeremy ran to me huggin me. "Hey Jeremy" i said hugging him back "did you pack everything?" i asked and he nodded "Almost everything" i heard a voice said turning around it was my dad "Captian Jack" i said smiling at him and he nodded "Queen Marilyn or should i say Pirate King" he replied handing me Jeremy's other bag "Queen Marilyn will do"

"How's the black peral" my dad asked whisipered "she's good, safe where she always been" i said showing him the ring and he nodded "how's mom?"

"She hates me"

"Sooo... same old same old"

"Yes" he said and we laughed together. We couitned to talk about anything but at the sametime nothing until i felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around it was E. "I have to head back" i said and dad nodded before pulling me into a hug "you're not really a hugger" i said wrapping my arms around him "you're not either" he said laughing "like father like daughter i guess" i said as we finally let go and i left with Jermey and E. "Okay. Let's go." i said tossing Jermey bag in the back and opening the back door for Jeremy. He slide in and i got in right behind him sitting next to him.

"So as soon as we get to Auradon, you have to try ice cream." i said turning towars Jeremy. "I rather go swimming?!"

"I can take you to the Enchanted Lake."

"I get to live with you in your own castle?" he asked skeptily "of course we else would you live?"

"Dad said they through pirates in the donguen"

"First, we don't have donguens and b.. wait no..second Captian Jack Sparrow was always in jail becuse he was a bad theft." i said and Jeremy nodded. "Here... Trust me on this." i said grabbing a bowl of different types of sweets and offereing it to him.

As the barrieor open we went through about to head back home until E spoke "It's Hades! Stop the car, he's trying to escape!" As the limo stopped fast we all hopped out. "I AM A GOD! I don't belong here!!"

"You belong here more than anyone!" i yelled back at him "You! YOU!" he said to me. I didn't relaze Mal had turned into a dragon until i saw her blowing him back, looking back i helped her down off the limo truck "Are you okay?" i asked as I held her up and she was holding her stomach. "No! He was draining all of my magic with the ember and I felt all of my powers slipping away."

"You're safe. He's back where he belongs." i said holding Mal up. "Yeah. For now." she said and i stared at her she is right if i know Hades and i do he won't stop until he is out of there "We should go" Jay said squeezing my arm a little, looking back at him i nodding "yeah we should" i said as Carlos opened the door i slide in looking back at Hades walking away.