5: Back to the Isle

Getting on the bike we headed to the edge of Aurdaon. We stopped and Mal sighed. "I'll take care of this you just rest your bones," i said and i heard Carlos and Jay laugh. "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere." i said and i put my glasses down driving on the water, i honestly forgot i could do magic without potions and everything.

Finally making it to the Isle we pulled in the back almost hitting two people in the process, getting off our bikes i heard Mal "Hey. I'm me again." Mal said smiling. "Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here kind of the point." Celia said. "Welcome back." E said as we started walking "I'm glad you're back to your normal shelf because that was not easy on the eyes."

"Thank you." Mal said laughing. Following Ceila she leads us to a dead-end but there was one door and she started knocking on a door, open and she motioned for us to come in.

As Celia walked off to talk to her dad i started looking around. "Marilyn?" i heard a voice said and i turned around a few feet away from me Facilier stood. "Facilier" I replied now facing him. "Long time no see huh? How's Auntie Odie doing?"

"Well for a 200-year-old blind lady. How are you? Still doing parlor tricks?" i said smirking at him. "I'm doing well for myself i own this wonderful place, what about you? Do you own anything?"

"I own a few things i hardly get a break it's always packed. How's your place doing it seems like you have a lot of time on your hands but that's not here or there and that's not why I'm here"

"Why are you here?"

"Why are you worried about my business, stay in your own business will the little business that you have"

"Uh. guys. Come look at this." Carlos said and we ran to the tv to see what he was talking about. "There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell. We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It is moving this way." the male reporter said and then the tv went dark "Of course because no one can ever do wrong in Aurdon" i said kicking the side of the Tv as we headed back to our bikes.

"Wow! Rookie mistake?" I hear Carlos said coming from behind Jay i see Harry on my bike "Long time nay see." i said winking at me "Get off my bike, Hook." i said running towards him "Catch me if you can, Mellie." he said smiling and laughing at me taking off of my bike.

"Over the roofs, cut them off." i said running but i felt someone grab me back "Hey, hey, hey, hey, not you they got this. You and I and Celia gotta go find the ember." Mal said holding on to me. I sighed dramatically before turning towards Mal "Okay let's go"

"Good timing It's right about his nap time." Celia said as we made it to a door of some sort that had "GET LOST!" in big words with a skull that covered the gate door. As we walked up to the gate Ceila unlocked it. "Hey, How big is that dog?" i asked Ceila as i saw the poster i really hope it's a big dog, the dog has to be cute. "You'll see okay, stay quiet. It echoes, like, crazy in here." Celia warned us and we nodded following her inside soon we heard dogs barking and growling. God that sounded close.

"Come on. Come, come." Celia said as she headed towards a bike i hopped in the basked in the back, we stayed as quiet as we can, you can hear things like electricity crackling and dogs barking and... Hades snoring. Trying to looking over Mal i almost fell out of the basket. Finally, we stopped and i got out, following Ceila we made it there and in the middle of the room slept Hades, looking around i search for the dog but it wasn't there. I realized that it was a recording and i sighed in disappointment.

Sneaking behind Hades with Mal we almost had the ember until Celia turned off the recorder. "What are you doing here?" i heard Hades say and i froze. "I noticed you were low on canned corn." she said tossing it to him, reaching for the ember i grabbed it but Hades grabbed my hand taking it back.

As he turned around he stared at me in my eyes

"Hi, Dad." Mal said "Hey, Uncle" i said and he took off his glasses still staring at me. "Quite a show you put on the other day." He said. "Right back at you." i replied getting up and walking over to Celia. Celia and i watch the "Disagreement" that was going on between Mal and Hades. "Wake up and smell the stink you think you've had it rough? I used to be a god! I had an entire world which bore my name and now I have nothing! and you have no idea what that feels like."

"Really? Because for 16 years, I had nothing and now, I have a whole world."

"Hades all of us have had a difference but this that is happen is much bigger than you or Mal or I unless we get that ember, it's game over." i said holding my hand out, he looked at my hand before pushing it away.

"Hold, please."

===

"Do you wanna make up for being a lousy dad? Give us the ember." i said as Mal hold her hand out "The ember only works for me."

"No. It'll work for me. We're blood." Mal replied and Hades laughed "You're only half Hades and you're only half Clypos the ember won't do everything for you that it does for me."

"I'll take my chances."

"If it gets wet, it's game over." We heard him yell as we headed back out the way we came. "Evie is the only one who knows that he's my dad and as far as I'm concerned, he doesn't even exist," Mal said stopping me and Ceila i nodded in agreement because i know how it feels to have to hide who your parents are.