10: A little bit of help

"I don't know whose birthday it is, but I want this cake." Uma said getting another piece Andy, Mal and I sat down getting a piece of cake to "So, I may be kind of missed the boat a little bit on calling you Shrimpy and not letting you join the gang." Mal said to Uma and Uma nodded before speaking "Yeah we really could've torn up the Isle together, even with you Marilyn, if you stay I know we would've ruled the isle" 

"Yeah you're right but it all worked out in the end right?" I said as I started eating the cake.

As we sat there laughing and joking there was a big slam on the patio door, looking over a board stuck to it then they started to cover all the windows and doors one by one, getting up Andy grabbed my hand in a panic.

"Celia!" I called out and I heard her yell back "We're trapped!"

"Are you guys okay? What's going on?" E said as she ran and grabbed my other hand with Doug behind her "You've caused my friends pain and fear." Mal said and nothing happened "We've had enough, now disappear!" Mal said trying it one more time but it didn't work "You guys, I'm sorry. My spells aren't working. Audrey's magic is getting stronger."

"I could've told you that Mal" I said looking around and my eyes locked with Andy's 'Marilyn do something, you have to help even if not directly by you' i heard Andy think and I sighed before looking over at Uma then her mother's necklace.

'As time grows near help her with her powers she wish she bore' i whispered before blowing Uma's way and her necklace lit up. She looked down at it and grabbed Mal's hand.

"You've caused our friends pain and fear we've had enough, now disappear." Mal and Uma chatted while I whispered it and Just liked that all the boards on the house flew off.

"You did it, together this is what I've been talking about." E said walked up to Mal and Uma and looking back at me smiling.

"I guess my shell likes you. Why don't you hold on to that?" Uma said handing the ember to Mal and they fist-bumped.

"Hey, it's your bae." Celia said looking out the window and Mal ran out the door and we all followed.

Walking out everyone was hugging and rejoicing that everyone is safe "you alright" Harry said standing next to me holding his hand out "I'm fine are you?" I asked grabbing his hand and he pulled me closer hugging me. "do I get a hug" someone said and looking over it was Gil, I laughed letting go of Harry and hugging Gil.

Glancing over at Jay he was already looking at me "Come here" I said letting go of Gil and hugging Jay and walking back over to Andy "I could get used to this." Mal said rubbing Ben's bread "You like it?" he replied smiling "I love this."

"What about those?" I said pointing to his fangs and Mal looked more closely as he smiled

"No." Mal said laughing "I like them." he replied before I hugged him. "Okay, so, we all think that Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage we have no idea where it is did she ever take you there?" Mal asked looking at Ben and me "Every Fairy Godmother's Day." We said in sync

"Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?" I asked looking over at Jane "I wish I knew." she replied sadly.

"We need to find Fairy Godmother so that means we need to separate." I said looking around and I saw Doug "Doug! Go with Jane we need to find Fairy Godmother." I said looking at everyone "They might need some muscle." Uma said and I heard Gil "Well, I'll go." 

"Yeah, actually, I would feel better." I said agreeing with Gil "Yeah, actually, I'd feel better, too." Doug said and everyone started agreeing with everyone 

As we watch them leave everyone turned towards Ben and I "Let's go" I said wrapping my arm around Andy's waist and he wrapped his around my shoulders and we headed inside to figure out a plan of going to the fairy cottage.

Finally, after a few minutes, we compromised and the plan was made and we headed towards the fairy cottage.