13: Let's Pretend

"She's slipping away." E said and i pace back and forward in Audrey's room. "There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades." Mal said

"Hades? He wouldn't do it. I wouldn't risk it, Marilyn could you do it" Ben asked looking at me than the scepter that was following me as i paced back and forwards. "I didn't put her under so i won't be able to bring her back but you never know he can be nice when he wants to be.

"Actually, he might do it for me he's my father." Mal said

"Okay. Well, I'll have to send guards to get him." Ben said looking shocked at me i nodded. "Maybe I can hitch a ride the Isle is my home. Someone needs to be there to protect it." Uma said looking at Ben then i. "Well, then, you will need your first mate." Harry said placing his hand on Uma's shoulders.

"The Isle will be in very good hands." i said smiling and Uma "Can I go, too? I wish I could be in both places." Cecilia said and i sighed looking at everyone " you know I really think that Evie was right And... I do think that we could've been friends you know if i stayed there... And I'm really sorry that I lied to all of you guys you deserved so much better than that."

"You were just trying to do the right thing." Jay said and i nodded before looking over at Andy "Yeah. I get it."

"Let's rest just for a few hours and when everyone wakes up will fill them in" i said about to walk out "but what about Audrey?" E asked i walked over to Audrey and tapped her forehead three times before looking up at E "She will be frozen in this state until i undo it" i said and everyone nodded and we decided to head to my house it was not the closet but it has enough rooms for everyone.

"There are three rooms in a row right here if you guys would like to sleep there" i said as i pointing to different rooms in my house and handing each of them extra pillows and blankets

"I'm heading to be too" Andy said he kissed my forehead and went to his room as everyone left i was the last to leave.

Making it to my room, i opened the door and E was sitting on my bed. "I don't want to sleep alone do you mind if i sleep with you," she said and i shook my head no walking into the bathroom and changing. After i finish changing i walking out handing E some clothes to sleep in. "Can i change right here?" she asked and i nodded before getting in bed and facing the other way. I felt the bed dip in and i turned back around, facing her now she was smiling at me, smiling back i pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and she leaned into my touch. "Good night E" i said kissing her nose "goodnight Marilyn" she whispered before falling asleep.

As i tried to go to sleep i realized i couldn't, opening my eyes i saw E was sound asleep, sighing i got out of bed slowly and quietly so i wouldn't wake her and headed back towards the school, taping my clothes i change into something else as i enter the ring i grabbed the rope and started untying it.

Breathing in and out and relaxing my body i grabbed hold of the hoop that dangled from the ceiling.

As it lifts me in the air i felt calm like i could forget everything that happens or that will happen

"I knew you would be here" i heard a voice said and looking down it was Andy. "Hey" i said reaching the floor. "When we were little you always use to climb to the highest place" he said holding the hoop steadying as i hopped off of it. "Yeah and that's where i met you...Let's pretend we're little kids again" i said grabbing a rope that hung, he smiled grabbing the robe from me, and as the rope ascended he wrapped his arm around me.