12:Fading away

"Did I turn to stone like the rest of them?" i asked as i stopped crying my mother lifted my head and wiped my tears "no my child you're actually back in the Isle." 

"How?" i asked standing up finally looking around. "Your heartfelt like it needed to be protected and so your magic did what it had to do and it went to the only place you felt like it can be protected...Home" i heard a voice said and looking behind me it was dad "Dad" i said and he walked up to my cautiously of my mother but hugged me anyway. "Tell me...us what happens," my mother said and dad let go and i said down in a chair that appeared out of nowhere.

And i told them everything that happens and not just what happens now but what happens since i left them and it felt good to let them know everything that happens. I missed them more than anything and i hated having to hide who i really was because i was afraid of getting sent back to the isle but here i am free to do and be whoever i want without judgeful eyes looking at me and waiting for me to do something villain like.

"Hades ember is fading away" my mom said standing up and walking around her house "how do you know that?"

"Because i can feel it i gave him that ember you know and if you pay close attention you can feel it too if you listen to your heart." she said placing her hand over my heart, closing my eyes i tried to focus i can feel energy fading away from the same energy i felt when we first got it. "I feel it it's feels like it's being released"

"That's it"

"But i also feel something else this one feels like it's pulling you towards it like it will give you anything you want as long as you wield it"

"That's Maleficent scepter you feel and the only thing that can save everyone therefrom that staff is mine" she said as i open my eyes she was standing in front of me with her scepter. "Mom i couldn't" i said standing up and backing away from it "Yes you can you are the only one who will be able to wield this from now on, it will only answer to you" she said grabbing my hand and placing it in. As i gripped in tighter i felt like a surge of energy go through my whole body.

"Do you feel it my child that's the power of calypso now it is your power to wield any way you like" she said as it glowed orange

"Now it is time for you to go back and face that little child show her that not all sparrows run away and are a thief" my dad said standing next to me smiling

"Now it is time for you to go back and face that little child show her that not all sparrows run away and are a thief" my dad said standing next to me smiling. "Your, not a good thief dad" i replied looking over at him "Shut up and go" he said smiling and hugging my and as he let me go, mother, hugged me.

"How do i get back?" i asked "Follow you the energy that brought you here and reverse it and follow that back out" mom said and i closed my eyes trying to focus i could see a hint of orange and i sighed "i don't think it's working we need to find another way" i said opening my eyes and i jumped back because i was face to face with Evie but it wasn't Evie really she was turned into a statue.

"Guess it did work" i said and i heard a scream following it i saw Mal as a dragon battling Adruey "I came just into"

"She doesn't stand a chance without the ember." Uma said and she turned around before jumping "where do you come from?"

"I had like just say a family reunion" i said smiling as my eyes went orange "Hey Audrey let's have a little fun" i said blowing and Uma necklace and Hade's ember lit up. "Let's finish this... together! I'm right here, Mal!"

"You want a piece of this, huh?" Audrey yelled down at me. "I want the whole bitch I'm coming for you." i yelled back as Mal came down and i hopped on her back.

As we flew higher i stood up "Me and you Audrey let's finish this i said and as she was about the blast me orange fire came out of my mom's scepter.

"Push give into the scepter or you'll never win" i heard my mom's voice said and just like she said i gave in to it and my body started to glow orange and the only thing i could hear was mine and Audrey breathing, i could see the terror in Audrey's eyes and as the orange fire took over i could hear again.

As the smoke cleared i saw Audrey on the ground and i was standing above her, looking back up at Mal purple smoke covered her body and she was next to me smiling "Marilyn!" i heard Celia scream before running up to me hugging me tightly i smiled hugging her back "It's okay. I've got you." i said hugging her tighter as Mal walked over to Audrey.

"Audrey? Oh, no." Mal said and i nodded in agreement as i read her mind. "But look on the plus size everything's back to normal"

"Marilyn!"

"Sorry" i said as i jumped off the tower floating down.