community swimming pools & almost skinny dipping

Imagine: You and Edmund go skinny dipping but he's being a prude about it

It was February when you and your boyfriend, Edmund Pevensie were Seniors at the Mansfield Observatory for Boys and Girls of the Christian Faith. Your football team had played in the England Championship for Polo in January and won, Edmund was President of the Senior class, and you had been crowned Queen at the Winter Formal. But all either of you really cared about was that you had one another.

One evening, you were staying at Edmund's house, which was right by a fancy, gated community center that had the city's largest indoor swimming pool. So while the two of you were sitting on the worn out couch in his living room letting the night sink in around you, you proposed an idea.

"Why don't we go do something..." You grinned, "fun."

"Whenever you say fun I don't even know what to expect anymore." Edmund chuckled.

"I'm thinking the Community pool-" You began.

"It's closed, baby." He frowned.

"Edmund, you can pick a lock like nobody's business." You replied.

"(y/n), I'm not picking a lock." He answered, sitting up.

"Edmund, have some fun!" You grinned.

   And within fifteen minutes, you were standing in front of the Community Center Pool entrance with you fingers intwined with Edmund's. You two went to the door and Edmund pulled on the handle. And to the surprise of both of you, it was unlocked. You smiled and ran into the pool area together. You began to remove your clothing and Edmund looked away quickly.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked you.

"You act like you haven't seen me naked." You laughed.

"For the love of God, (y/n), put some clothes on." He sighed.

"I'm skinny dipping." You answered, dipping into the pool, your bra and underwear still on.

"(y/n)-" He uncovered his eyes and saw you in the pool. He smiled as you grinned and your laugh echoed through the natatorium.

"Come on, Edmund. The water is warm." You laughed.

   And soon enough you two heathens were nearly naked and swimming around in a public swimming pool. You swam over to Edmund who was smiling sweetly at you.

"You look so pretty with your hair like that." He said.

   You grinned and grabbed his face, kissing him. And before you knew it, the two of you were beneath the surface having a make out session. When you resurfaced, you realized that this wasn't temporary. This was forever.