netflix & not so chill

WARNING: CONTENTS INVOLVE MENTIONS OF ALMOST HAVING SEX

    It was like any typical Saturday night for me and my boyfriend, Edmund Pevensie. We sat on the couch, no space in between us and our hands held together. We'd been watching The Breakfast Club on Netflix and when we were about halfway through it, things got interesting.

     He kissed me once and I kissed him back. Then we started to make out, going further than we usually did with these make outs. I laid down on the couch and somehow my shirt was on the floor next to his. We were laughing and smiling and my shorts came off.

      He leaned down and kissed my neck softly. Damn, this had never happened before. I wrapped my arms around him and put my nose so that it was next to his ear and the base of his hair. As I let his smell fill the air I inhaled, I heard the lock on the door near the garage unlock.

"Shit!" Edmund shouted and hopped off of me instantly.

      I hustled to put my shirt back on and he didn't even bother putting his shirt back on. I didn't put shorts back on, but I grabbed the blanket and put it over us so that whoever was at the door would suspect nothing.

"Edmund is (y/n) here?" Lucy's small voice came.

"Yes. Why the hell are you home so early?" He asked, adjusting the blanket.

"Edmund it's 9:30. I told you I'd be home by 9:30." She sighed, her keys hitting the counter.

"You're a Junior in High School, Lu. Shouldn't you be put on a date or something? Partying?" He asked, muting the TV, trying to seem like we hadn't almost done the dirty of the couch.

"I don't have a boyfriend and I hate parties." She said opening the fridge.

"Then get one." He said.

"Edmund she doesn't need a man." I laughed.

"I agree with (y/n)." Lucy said closing the fridge again.

"All they're good for anyways is the birds and the bees." I joked.

"You're so right, (y/n). I'm going to bed." She said, sneaking upstairs.

"Really?" He asked once she was upstairs.

"What?" I smiled.

"That was not as chill as I was going for." He smirked.

"Oh shut up." I laughed, getting off the couch to put my shorts on.

So much for Netflix and Chill.