fame, fortune, & his secret girlfriend

Edmund Pevensie was the most famous man in the world. Known for his famous movies, autobiography, and his very successful modeling career. He was a heartthrob to the young girls and an inspiration to the young boys. The news tried to pin him to one girl, but they never could. You see, Edmund had several female friends who were his 'dates' to award shows, galas, and banquets, but none of them were his girlfriend.

   He was very secretive about most things in his life, but he was most secretive about his love life and his romances. Ever since he had been fifteen, he had been in love with one girl and had never been with anyone but her. (y/n) was his one and only, not just his girlfriend. He kept her out of the media and all of his fame because he knew it would mess up their relationship. How did he know this? Because it had happened to all of his friends. Even the superstars in their 40s and onward who had been married.

    (y/n) understood Edmund's worries so stayed out of the media's eye. The one thing Edmund wouldn't do to avoid the media, however, was make (y/n) live somewhere else. So (y/n) lived in Hollywood in Edmund's 75 million dollar mansion. However to avoid the eyes of the media, (y/n) took Edmund everywhere they went, posing as his manager and publicist. No one suspected they were dating or even involved romantically because they were never together and it was commonplace in modern Hollywood for the manager of a big star to live in their mansion.

    Yet something inside of (y/n) didn't like keeping their relationship a secret. She wanted the whole world to know that she was in love with Edmund Pevensie and that she wouldn't leave him for anything. But, (y/n) wanted to do whatever made Edmund comfortable and happy so she tried to go with his plans.

    How do I know so much about these two? Well, I'm (y/n) (y/l/n). And I wake up next to Edmund Pevensie each morning and I ask God how I got blessed with someone as amazing as him. And I did that same thing this morning before kissing him and taking my morning shower.

"Hey (y/n)?" He asked me from the bedroom.

"Yes, Ed?" I asked from the mirror where I was doing my makeup.

"Why don't you come with me today?" He asked.

"To your modeling session?" I asked.

"Well, sure, if you want. But I was thinking you should come with me to the Gala." Edmund grinned.

"Edmund you're joking." I laughed.

"I'm not, I swear." He replied.

"Ed, but then the speculation will start." I sighed, "That will ruin what you've worked towards these last years."

"(y/n), I want to show you off tonight, okay? Susan is coming by to do your makeup before we go, so be ready." Edmund smiled.

"Ed, I don't understand you sometimes." I laughed, emerging from the bathroom in my white robe and wet, wavy hair.

"Is that an I love you I hear?" He asked.

   I laughed and then kissed him. He pulled me in closer and played with my wet hair. I held onto him after I kissed him and he rested his chin on top of my head.

"I love you, Eddy." I said.

"I love you too, (y/n/n)." He replied, "Could you come with me to Lunch, too?" 

"Edmund," I looked up at him and he smiled, "what are you trying to do?"

"We're going to tell the world about us, (y/n), or at least stir some speculation around us." He grinned.

"Edmund, trust me when I say that's sweet, but is it what you want?" I asked.

"Of course." He answered.

"Is this about the models from last week hitting on you?" I asked.

"No, I promise. I just want to go out to Lunch with my beautiful girlfriend." He grinned.