4

Inosuke's P.O.V

I woke up startled, kids, yelling as they ran around the hallway. I groaned as I got up from my bed, looking at the clock.

8:30 am.

I stretched my body and walked over my closet, reaching out the school uniform that I usually don't wear correctly, obviously. I set aside my pj's and reach for my bag, walking out the room. And to my "surprise" I bumped into one of the kids running around.

''s-sorry!'' She squeaks, hiding her face. I sighed, rolling my eyes as I patted her head. I never really had a thing for kids, but they're my underlings, and it's my job to set a good example I guess, at least that's what the old hag said. I walk away and grabbed anything that was near me, in this case, it was toast. I ate a chunk of it and headed out, putting my sandals on the way, As I was about to leave, I felt something tug me back from the door. I looked down and it was her, Hisa San.

Hisa san was the old lady that took care of the orphans here, She took me in a few years ago after finding me by her trashcans. I didn't like her at first but she reminds me of someone familiar, so maybe she's nice or something. Not sure.

''Don't stress yourself too much'' She smiles looking up at me. I stood there, nodding, and headed out the door.

I walked into the school grounds, seeing a lot of kids walking in made me feel uncomfortable, but nothing the Great Inosuke can't handle! I walked inside to my locker, a routine I already got used to, I take out a sticky note.

''173'' I grunted, putting my pin in, I couldn't read but I only followed what I saw right. Opening it, I took out my PE clothes, placing my bag inside my locker. Honestly, they said this was hard to get used to, but I'm smart so.

And as I was about to leave I hear someone yelling my name, I looked over to my left and noticed the same boy from yesterday, I can't really remember his name... was it Tangerine or what?''

''Inouske!! It's me Tanjirou!!'' Oh, Kentaro.

''Huh..?'' Was the only thing I could say

''You have P.E next? My class is next to the gym, come walk with me!'' He smiled, I noticed the same girl from yesterday, and that yellow pissbaby.

''Does he really have to walk with us, Tan?'' Monist muttered, clearly unamused with my presence.

''Don't be rude Zenistu!'' The weird Girl muttered back, shitting him by his side''

''Ow! Kanao!'' He muttered back.

I was paying close attention to these two idiots that I couldn't react to Kentaro pulling me as we rushed over to class. I felt fuzzy again, and it usually happens when ever he does somthing and I don't know why, I don't like the feeling it's weird! He let go off me. That damn smile, why is he so goddamn nice all the time.

''This is our stop, Want to meet up at the bleechers at Nutrition?'' He asked, his two other friends already inside.

''And where is that?'' I answered back, still processing what's going on.

''By the basketball court, I'll wait by the gym enterence to pick you up, sounds good?'' He smiles sheepishly, scratching his head.

''Fine, don't be late.'' I scoff him off, walking away as he waved goodbye.

No one's P.O.V

Tanjirou walked Inside the classroom, hearing his friend group giggling.