3

Inosuke's P.O.V

I walked inside as Hisa San lead me to the table, kids surrounded it as each and every one of them chatted with one another, Some of them were young and a few others older.

I was the oldest here, which obviously makes me the boss, but Hisa said I should be nice about it. I never fully understood human interaction, I'll admit their hard to understand at least.

The kids cry a lot, and they're not even in danger. Some are afraid of stupid things like this so-called "Boogyman" I'm obviously not scared of it or anything, but it seems pointless when I can't even see it. Hisa said that I'm a big role model to the kids, and I should learn to act "better" If I know what the hell that means. Ever since I've been put here in this small "house" they act as if I'm their parent. Of course, I'm a leader but I didn't make them or anything.

But I can't blame them, they're sort of like me, we all grew up without a mom or dad.. even both, That's how Hisa puts it at least. We were called "orphans" but bigger humans a lot and It kinda makes me uncomfortable, all of this does. It sounds weak and IM NOT WEAK!

This new situation got worse when I started "school". Hisa says it'll benefit me in my future, I don't need school I'm already the best! But this kid named... Kentaro? He's nice to me for some reason.. he's nice to everyone actually. He has a big "friend-group" where they sit around and talk about stuff, I've been more caught on their food than their little talking, but something about that Kentaro kid... no one has ever acted like that towards me, he's all touchy and giddy and for some reason not AFRAID of me.

completely new territory...

He makes me feel... happy? I don't know he's just nice to have around. Hisa told me I should invite him to our place, maybe I can invite that yellow scrawny kid and the two girlies.. and that weird girl Kentaro talks about a lot.

Human life is different from the forest now that I realize it. It's killed or be killed out there, but over here I'm safe at least, But not for sure, this weird blonde or silver-haired guy wants to so call "adopt" me. He says he knew my mother, which is stupid cause I never had a mom! Then this lady tries to "adopt" me as well, saying that he's a bad example for me and that I shouldn't be around him.

I have so many questions but my only concern is Kentaro... Yeah, Kentaro...

SORRY FOR NOT BEING SO ACTIVE LATELY!!

So events happened while I was gone and lost motivation but THE CHAPTER IS HERE!

I wanted to base this chapter on Inosuke's thoughts and maybe leave a few hints here in there.

ANYWAYS Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!

To be continued....

♥ HARDSHIP ♥ | [ INOTAN FANFIC ] |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara