5

Inosuke's POV:

I sighed as I placed my head down on the table, this teacher was boring, class was boring, people here are boring.. Speaking of people he was suppose to meetup at some park nearby the school, He wasn't to fond of going but anything to keep him away from screaming or crying kids back at the orphanage and that's the last thing he needed right now.

and as the bell ran he sprung his head up and ran out the door, Finally after hours of being stuck there he was free. He walked out the school entrance as he headed his way towards the park, but a familiar voice called out for his name, he swore he knew their name. Turning his head back he sees the warm familiar face running towards him.

''Inosuke!! Wait up!'' he huffs, catching up to me

''Uh..'' He gave a stern questioning face to him. I swear I knew his name

''Inosuke, it's me Tanjirou'' Ahh it was Tangerine boy '' Oh Kambagoro'' I grinned, now walking next to him as we headed towards out destination '' It's Tan-Ji-Rou..'' He corrects me, I swear what's up with this kid and correcting how i say things. ''Whatever'' I scoff, can't tell me what to do.

''Well, good thing I found you- hope you don't mind me walking with you '' he smiled, that same damn smile he always does. I kept quiet throughout the walk, it was either Kamiko rambling about how he wanted to be friends with me, or how his family is the greatest thing in the world. But then he would ask questions about me, as if I'm the most interesting here out of the two, I mean he's not wrong I always was amazing but it's getting annoying with out intrigued he is about me. Does he want me to take him under my wing? I never really wanted underlings but my skills can help the kid with a few things, always noticed how he's ''weak'' to certain things, he can't keep his act together around me or other people in that matter, he lets his kindness get the best in him and people take that advantage to wrong him. How the hell does he stay so calm and nice, he needs to toughen up and I have to make that MY responsibility now since he would never leave me alone, he better pay up extra lunch if he wanted classes from me.

''We're here!'' He smiles, running towards the park to meet up with the rest of the group, how long have I've been thinking..

NO POV:

Nezuko had rushed over to her brother in a hug, she was picked up by Zenistu without no consent from Tanjirou, which threw him off and began to scold him for it. Genya, Aoi and Kanao were all chatting as they walked towards the three, leaving Inosuke baffled, He began to have a few second thoughts since he was never fully social as a kid, having been raised in the wilderness he had no contact with humans up until meeting some park rangers. but that's another story.. He needed to worry about now and now only. Tanjirou looked over to the blue-haired boy giving him such a reassuring smile telling him that everything was okay, Inosuke HATED that smile so much yet craved it as well. He walked over to the crowd not sure if he should fight them off or flea (as if that was his first intention anyways).

'' The ice cream truck is nearby, and I so happen to have money'' Genya smirked '' Come on, it's on me '' He walks off, the rest following.

'' You didn't have to do that Gen, I have spare cash'' Aoi sighed, never really liking people buying stuff for her. '' It's fine '' Genya chuckled, beating Aoi to the truck, Zenistu pulling poor Nezuko with him. leaving Tanjirou, Kanao, and Inosuke together as they walked over

'' You guys can pick a flavor, I'm not that hungry right now'' Tanjirou cooed, looking down at the two. Kanao slightly hanging onto his sleeve as Inosuke walked beside her. '' I don't mind, I had some anyways on the way here '' Kanao replied with her blank smile, looking down at the grass. '' More for me then'' Inosuke ran over to the truck yelling at the driver already.

as soon as they received their sweets Inosuke felt a rush of envy and jealousy rise as he saw Both Kanao and Tanjirou sit next to each other at a bench. Why am I acting like this- Inosuke pondered his eyes averting towards Zenistu who walked with him.

'' Those two are helpless'' he sighs

'' What do you mean?'' Inosuke looks over at the scrawny boy '' is that crush thing that she has?'' He questioned the blondie

'' How did you know-'' Zenistu gave a stern glare

'' It was obvious, she's always following with ''puppy love'' eyes'' He scoffed, his jealously getting the best of him '' What's so good about him anyways''

'' Tanjirou is a kind man, he doesn't even realize how many people he impacts everyday'' The eldest teen sighed '' Tanjirou was there when Kanao needed him the most, It pains me that he doesn't realize it now''

Inosuke thought long enough, He never understood ''love'' or anything of that sort, but he knew there was no chance seeing him like that. '' why doesn't she tell him?''

''She did, Inosuke, Tanjirou is either deaf, blind, or not interested'' Zenistu sighed '' Promise me you wont tell Tanjirou but, the last time he had crushed on someone he turned him down because he didn't want his reputation to go down, he even used Tan's kindess to get what he wants and honestly it was the most dickhead move I've ever seen'' Inosuke pondered over what Zenistu just said. '' What the hell- should i say somthing-''

'' Part of me thinks that's the reason why he doesn't acknowledge Kanao's feelings'' Zensitu stood quiet, watching over the two with pitiful eyes, Inosuke standing there, processing what just happened. He looked back at the two, re-thinking about the underling situation, this was a perfect time...

Tanjirou's POV:

We waved our farewells and walked our separate paths, I walked behind Nezuko to make sure nothing bad happened while we went home. Thus unsettling thought never went away.

'' I can't tell her''

'' she might understand?''

''no it'll break her''

He sighed, opening the front door as he was trampled over by his little siblings, and small delighted smile perked up.

'' You look horrible-'' Nezuko teased '' alright let your brother sleep, it's getting late'' She hurried over and picked up Rukata, following by the other three

'' Tomorrow i can tell her'' he thought to himself, though a felt guilt trip in because of it.

To be continued....

OMG FINALLY NEW CHAPTER- HOPE THIS REDEMMED MY WRITING QUALITY