9

⚠️TW// ⚠️This chapter will discus SENSITIVE topics such as transphobia and abuse, if you can't handle this, I advise you to not read.

Inosuke had hardly slept ever since he moved into the Kocho residence. He felt lost, yeah Kanao was there to keep him company ever now and then but there was this paranoia lingering onto him on the back of his mind.
These things where coming back to him, and he swore he would forget them.

But.. why is it that coming back to get him? It always happens when ever he moved into foster homes, main reason why they decided to keep him in the orphanage.

He sighed as he closed his eyes, thoughts and memories drifting back to him..

● _______________________________●

Inosuke had awaken from his slumber, slightly disturbed from his thoughts. He yawned looking over at the alarm clock, 10:30 AM.
At that point he got himself up, heading downstairs. Everything was so forean to him, the whole house was huge that he almost got himself lost. He did manage to find the kitchen at some point, helping himself on whatever he could find.

"Already gotten into our fridge?" Inosuke looked over his shoulder to find Kanao standing near the counter, a half sliced sandwich in her hand.

"Am I not allowed to eat?" Inosuke responded bluntly, bit harsh on the poor girl.

"Never said you weren't, just dont eat the tofu, Shinobu will get mad" she shrugged, taking a bite on her breakfast. Inosuke took it as a challenge, already thinking of taking it for his own.

"Is everything going well so far?" Kanao asked, she didn't want him to get uncomfortable here.

"Just weird, room was nice" Inosuke shrugged, eating the tofu he was forbidden to eat, Kanao took notice. Simply sighing in silence as she knew what was yet to come.

They sat there for at least 30 minutes, it was awkward for the both of them since they never really talked often, hell Inosuke was just adopted and that itself is awkward enough.