DRAPETOMANIA

Drapetomania

-An overwhelming urge to run away (from home, a bad situation, responsibility, etc.)

-ORIGIN OF DRAPETOMANIA
Coined in 1851 by Samuel A. Cartwright as a mental illness that caused black slaves to flee captivity. Ancient Greek δραπέτης (drapetes, "runaway slave") + μανία (mania, "madness").

_________

Disclamer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

_________

Do not rewrite it when it does not belong to you. Copying this story without the author's permission is strictly prohibited.

story info

story began : January 2021
story ends : -- -- ----

©sieteclique

_________

Read at your own risk.

This is not a perfect story. You will notice wrong grammars and typhographical errors,so please tell me if you notice those. This story is lame, but if you still want to read this,I already warned you,and thank you. Let me know any feedback you guys may have. Be mindful upon reading this. Anyways, I hope you love and enjoy the story and support.

Much love,
Danisteph